***The Vapers Lounge*** 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don
I've got the Hcigar VT200 and am very pleased with it. I'll be getting the Wismec once more people have them.
The TC vape from the DNA200 (especially with stainless steel) is much smoother than the SX350J. With stainless the SX seems to back off too aggressively when it hits temperature and then has to catch up again. It gives a rather weird pulsing of flavour as it heats and then backs off repeatedly.

Soldato
Thats not good, but i know the feeling, i was disappointed when i got my VaporFlask, the paint finish was not good enough for a £259 mod...
So what's the issues on the SX VF?

The list is too long and not worth going public unless it doesn't get resovled..
a lot of us brought the mod on rep along.. good manufactures name, good chip.. what could go wrong?

It feels like a £50 clone rather than a flagship mod for a middle tier manufacture.

Soldato
Totally understand what yu mean about the quality, i have a clone VF DNA30 and it looked better and feels just as good as the real deal did, but was finished much better, ill never buy another VF again, overpriced for the quality.

Soldato
The Wismec has the potential to be The Best DNA200 mod, the form factor and size vs the battery life and the ability to swap out cells on the go... nothing else on the market to compete with it at that level currently and i cant imagine a better form factor to hold the cells.

Man of Honour
Got some post from Shape ways!

KElIDW1.jpg

My printed DNA200 enclosure is here.

Print tolerance is good enough that the lid is almost a snap fit and isn't going to need any magents, so I can remove the posts internally for future prints.

Size wise it's absolutely perfect and sits in the hand really nicely with the radius on the front corners

Soldato
I'm looking at the wismec myself now, since the sx flask will be going back.
3 sammy 30Qs for 9000mah of battery life, I have them in the flask at the moment and the battery life is amazing, not even dented them with an evening and half a day vaping at the ALMIGHTLY 12.5 Watts.. lol

Thou the joules counter should be a true messurement.

IMG_1754.JPG

Yeah I know the screen is wonkly and scratched and there's glue around the outside.. just a few of the issues..

Soldato
Twirly, please let us how how you get on.

Haven't had the chance to go and see any vape shops in Miami ye, but everything is telling me at the moment to se th power of the net to invest in new wares. The only real thing to grab some of out here is some juice.

Soldato
Slinxy, 3 30Q's in a DNA200 will Not give you 9000mAh, its in Series so you only get 3000mAh but at 11.1V nominal... there is a lot of miss information especially in reviews quoting 3S lipos being 3000mAh or 4400mAh etc... its all miss information, in series you Only get the mAh of 1 of the cells, but you multiply the voltage... Parallel is were you multiply the mAh but only get the voltage of one cell, 3.7v nominal.

Man of Honour
Watt hours in the figure we're interested in.

A typical 1000mah lipo is 11.1WH 3x30Q would be 33.3W/H.

My 2x25R actually come out to around 17.5WH with the battery analyser with calculated at 18.5

I'm going to grab a pair of 30Q and a pair of LG HG2 compared but I'd expect around 20W/HH real world from them

Soldato
Slinxy, 3 30Q's in a DNA200 will Not give you 9000mAh, its in Series so you only get 3000mAh but at 11.1V nominal... there is a lot of miss information especially in reviews quoting 3S lipos being 3000mAh or 4400mAh etc... its all miss information, in series you Only get the mAh of 1 of the cells, but you multiply the voltage... Parallel is were you multiply the mAh but only get the voltage of one cell, 3.7v nominal.

lets just say each battery is 3000mah at 4.2 (cos I work at 4.2v)...
so in series I will get 12.6v... since I normally vape at 4.2v volts I still be getting triple the life span as I'm only draining 1/3 of the power that they can give at once.

Watt hours in the figure we're interested in.

A typical 1000mah lipo is 11.1WH 3x30Q would be 33.3W/H.

My 2x25R actually come out to around 17.5WH with the battery analyser with calculated at 18.5

I'm going to grab a pair of 30Q and a pair of LG HG2 compared but I'd expect around 20W/HH real world from them

from both torchy at ukv and Battery Mooch at ecf/rededit, the 30Q keeps longer life at higher amps from 20 - 25 amps but the HG2s work better at lower amps below 15 amps.. both at the same in the 15-20 amp range.

Last edited:
Soldato
Yes Watt Hours is the better way to measure and compare battery life, especially with multiple cells as a 3S 900mAh lipo (3x900mAh in series so 11.1v nominal 12.6v max charge) will compare to a single 2500mAh 18650 (3.7v nominal 4.2v max charge) which in reality appears to hold up. The higher voltage of the Series cells makes up for the lower nominal voltage.
Either the 30Q or the HG2 would be a great choice in the Wisemc i think.
Ive ordered 6 of the HG2 as i forgot which was which but as i tend to vape under 20amp and there is not that much between them, im not fussed, will still beat the Efusions 1300mAh lipo any day.

Permabanned
Twirly, please let us how how you get on.

Haven't had the chance to go and see any vape shops in Miami ye, but everything is telling me at the moment to se th power of the net to invest in new wares. The only real thing to grab some of out here is some juice.

forum is acting strange today so I hope this post shows up but since alibaba are wholesalers they normally ask for 10 units as moq therefore I am not expecting for them to reply but it would be nice if they did. I would like to think that places like Gearbest EU will stock them soon as their prices are always very affordable.

Soldato
Cheers for that... so I just persevere at it then? This setup all just seems a lot more variable, I guess juice flow is another factor?
If you're a beginner, that is a fairly advanced tank. Apologies for not noticing, as I think you were editing your first post when I replied.

Juice flow is rarely too high, IMO. If anything it is usually too low for the tank, resulting in 'dry hits' and the accrid taste of burning cotton.

It's possibly worth fiddling around to see if you can get a satisfactory vape - What device do you have this tank on and what settings are you using?

Soldato
£128 without batteries is not terrible but i dont see an option for no batteries and they are only including VTC4's... old batteries and there are much better available now, so £169 with 3 VTC4 vs Cigreen at £142 with 6 HG2's, but expected Joytech to ask a higher price than anyone else, is their MO...

Last edited:
Permabanned
£128 without batteries is not terrible but i dont see an option for no batteries and they are only including VTC4's... old batteries and there are much better available now, so £169 with 3 VTC4 vs Cigreen at £142 with 6 HG2's, but expected Joytech to ask a higher price than anyone else, is their MO...

They've changed the prices and link as it was definitely there before. I'm in no rush to get one as the ipv4 is fine but if the price was right then I would have definitely bought one as an impulse buy.

Cigreen stopped the 10% off voucher?

Soldato
Yeah the first time i opened the link it didnt mention the batteries then i refresh and it was different...

As far as i know Cigreen stopped the voucher as my m8 in work tried the day after me and it was not recognised, but he was using a mobile so give it a try and see.. even with the 6 batteries that came to 201 Euros, the code only took off 20 Euros then they added the 10.80 Euros for shipping so total came to 191 Euros.. not a huge saving.
Either way, at £142 (according to Paypal currency conversion) with 6 cells, beats Joytech prices...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom