***The Vapers Lounge*** 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gee

Gee

Soldato
Makes sense!!

Not got round to using the site you provided for DIY Juice but going to make a fairly large concentrate order soon, do you have any tried and tested favourites/recommendations for me to consider before I pick a couple that look good.

I made these two not so long ago, both really nice.

http://www.lediypourlesnuls.com/vapor-chef-sparkle/
http://www.lediypourlesnuls.com/mt-baker-vapor-pink-lemonade/

I get paid soon I'm going to mix up 100ml of these three:

http://www.lediypourlesnuls.com/equilibrium-vapor-strawberry-mangerine/
http://www.lediypourlesnuls.com/decoded-rongorongo/
http://www.lediypourlesnuls.com/vape58-papabewi/

I prefer fruit flavours as opposed to bakery/desert types.

Gee

Gee

Soldato
I'm still surprised that there hasn't been a recipe published for Vaping Kings MDV666. I'd be right on that!

Raspberry Cheesecake with a Cookie base?

I could probably make something similar, I'll pick up a bottle and have a go at it.

Last edited:
Don
Recently I've changed the way I vape and have realised that I was just throwing money away on ever bigger and "better" mods and tanks.
I got myself an iStick Pico and a Melo 3 mini tank and then got another Pico and stuck a Nextiny on it. The flavor from both is excellent in power mode and I'm completely satisfied. Also, my jacket isn't weighed down by a massive mod. Neither of them leak and I can throw them in a bag without fear of liquid coming out everywhere.

It's almost like I've gone full circle.

Soldato
Recently I've changed the way I vape and have realised that I was just throwing money away on ever bigger and "better" mods and tanks.
I got myself an iStick Pico and a Melo 3 mini tank and then got another Pico and stuck a Nextiny on it. The flavor from both is excellent in power mode and I'm completely satisfied. Also, my jacket isn't weighed down by a massive mod. Neither of them leak and I can throw them in a bag without fear of liquid coming out everywhere.

I'm nearing that stage as well. I'm finding myself grabbing my eleaf istick with Zephyrus instead of the Sigelei 150 with the TFV4, let alone the RX200s with the Big Buddha v2 on it, when I'm out and bout. If I do grab both the istick and Sigelei, the Sigelei gets left in the car.

Soldato

Good to hear that you stuck with the nextiny, there's a new version of it coming out very soon.

My nextgen hasn't been used in months, but my in'axes are used non stop along side my serpent mini with a narrow clapton built to 1 ohm.

Me personally, I'm just tempted to buy another istick 50w again just for battery life, I don't tend to vape above 30w all day any day, when I do; it's only for a short period of time.

Don
Good to hear that you stuck with the nextiny, there's a new version of it coming out very soon.

I will have to investigate that. I was planning on buying another one but if there's a new one soon I'll wait for that. It's a bloody superb vape. So clean and flavourful. No messing about with wicks and I've got the same build in there that I put in when I first got it. Just dry burn every 4 or 5 tanks, rinse, check coils, re-fill again. Love it.

Soldato

Same, Will give both a try. Cheers :D

Last edited:
Soldato
Do only smokers/ex-smokers vape or are there non-smokers out there who have taken up vaping?

I want to try all these weird and wonderful flavours like tutti fruity and cherry blast I keep seeing in my local shop.

Soldato
I'm so out of touch with whats new these days, is stainless steel the new kanthal?

Quite a few people I know vape on stainless steel solely for a while now.
The ohms does change greatly with heat, so it can be used on temp control but I can't get the stuff to work. Good thing is that it can be used on non temp control too, but it's not as robust as kanthal, can be dry burn to a degree and is just something different worth a try.

If your looking for a game changer, narrow/tiny claptons is the future... all the advantages of clapton coils with none of the downside. Shame it's just not easy available in the uk yet but it's idea for single coil tank as a plain kanthal replacement. 5 wraps of 28/36 3mm ID ohms out about 1 ohm.

Associate
OK guys, need some advice...

Current: Kanger Topbox Mini Starter Kit. Direct to lung, 0.5ohm coils ranging 25-40W. Using premade coils only, not DIY.

I have two ideas:

1. Sigelei 213 + Crown II tank. The idea being the Sigelei is still lightweight, will hopefully give better battery life with 2x16850. I keep hearing how the Crown has great taste, hence me wanting to try it.
  2. Kanger Kbox 160 + Kanger Toptank. This idea still being lightweight, but also small due to the little Toptank. Again good battery life as its 2x18650. I know the Toptank through and through, as I would the Kbox, given I own a Kbox Mini.

So I keep changing my mind between both set-ups...

• I know the Kbox setup will be lightweight, likely last longer in battery as think I am right in saying the Crown tank needs more wattage?
  • However I fear I'm missing a revolution in flavour by not trying the Crown - which is too big for the Kbox mod and will overhang.

Last edited:
Permabanned
Of those two, the Sigelei... I don't like the KBOX units at all, they feel really tacky and aren't that nice.

The Sigelei 213 is much nicer, I'm using one at the moment.

My favourite those is the Wismec DNA200... but the RX200 is nice, but it's quite heavy.

Vaporesso Tarot is quite nice too, if you're looking for light/comfortable with 2x 18650.

Don
The Sigelei 213 has been getting bad reviews and Sigelei themselves haven't exactly covered themselves in glory.

If you fancy the Crown (and I do recommend it as it's a really great tank) then get it.
For a 2x18650 mod I'd get the Joyetech Cuboid. Joyetech have been great with continually updating the firmware and it does everything you could ever want short of a DNA200.

If you fancy something a bit more in depth then I can highly recommend the Hcigar VT133 which is a dual 18650 DNA200/133 device. Well built and will deal with any wire you throw at it and looks the part too.

Permabanned
The Sigelei 213 has been getting bad reviews and Sigelei themselves haven't exactly covered themselves in glory.

If you fancy the Crown (and I do recommend it as it's a really great tank) then get it.
For a 2x18650 mod I'd get the Joyetech Cuboid. Joyetech have been great with continually updating the firmware and it does everything you could ever want short of a DNA200.

If you fancy something a bit more in depth then I can highly recommend the Hcigar VT133 which is a dual 18650 DNA200/133 device. Well built and will deal with any wire you throw at it and looks the part too.

Only if used on TCR mode, otherwise it's a great mod.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom