***The Vapers Lounge*** 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
Got this nifty little setup , was originally only after the TFV4 micro tank but for an extra £2 thought i would give this little kit a go.
Smok stick one plus .
Tank is just as awesome as its bigger brother and the size of the battery is perfect pocket size .

Soldato
Anyone using those new ceramic type coils in their setup? thoughts?

I had a quick shot on some wierd named tank a friend had - loved the extra taste but others say they think they taste worse.

Need a new mod - Got an SVD and MVP kicking around somewhere but about time I bought somat new - any recommendations?

Also after a tank that takes these ceramic coils......ta

Soldato
Oh and a quick question.

Unfortunately I've had to go back to cigarettes since having a heart attack (was vaping for nearly 3 years prior to it!). Still got a blocked artery so on all sorts of meds and finding it hard to grasp the taste of vaping again.

Reason why I've gone back to cigs though is that I get chest pain after a couple of pulls on an e-cig. The chest pain is in my left pectorial (if thats wot its called lol) and comes on sharp and suddenly - I'm not asking for medical advice - just want to know if anyone else suffers the same at all?

I can't for the life in me figure out why vaping is causing this type of pain! :( - can't even stand the taste of fags these days.

Don
Most people that I know who have tried ceramic coils don't rate them.
The Kanger Top Tanks take ceramic coils if you fancy giving them a try.

Chest pain could be that you're intolerant to PG or your nic strength is too high for the tank and power you're vaping. What nic strength are you using in what setup?

Soldato
Yeah the guy at the local vape shop said the same but I REALLY like the idea of the coil lasting a month, and felt as if the taste was better. It could just be that the SVD I tried it on made the difference compared to my cruddy little minivolt.

Currently using a minivolt tiny cute baby thing with an aspire triton mini tank. Liquid is Black Magic and Perino brands. The Perino is 50% VG according to the bottle. I only have the minivolt set to about 18W which is roughly what I vape at. oh and nicotine level is the second lowest (3mg?)

The pain in my chest comes and goes since the heart surgery but stretches across into my left shoulder (Doc's have ruled out heart probs and currently undergoing extensive tests for nerve damage). However when vaping its concentrated in one area and becomes VERY painful to the touch - only vaping brings it on in that way :( - its only since the heart surgery this pain is coming on which is really wierd as its not a heart related issue.

Last edited:
Don
Very odd. It's not going to be the nic strength at 3mg in a Triton mini.
It could be PG intolerance but I would have expected that to manifest itself immediately when you first tried vaping.

Soldato
Anyone using those new ceramic type coils in their setup? thoughts?

I had a quick shot on some wierd named tank a friend had - loved the extra taste but others say they think they taste worse.

Need a new mod - Got an SVD and MVP kicking around somewhere but about time I bought somat new - any recommendations?

Also after a tank that takes these ceramic coils......ta

Ceramic coils are bad. You need to change the cotton with them as often as most kanthal cotton builds. Depending on the build on straight wire coil, you can change the cotton on them without damaging the coil most of the time on a standard RTA. Clapton builds the coil tends to last longer, but it's more messer changing the cotton due to the roughness of the coil surface itself.

For true hassle free vaping, mesh builds last months and months when built correctly. I just dry burn and wipe down when I want to change from a stronger flavour to a lighter one. But it might not suite everyone's vaping style.

It's hard not to recommend the serpent mini, simple to build and wick and it punches well above its price tag for looks and function.

Soldato
Speaking of Geekvape, I recieved a Tsunami 24 yesterday and so far it's decent although I find the top cap is extremely difficult to get on and off even with juice on them.. Anyone own a Tsunami and had similar issues? Will try the spare O-Rings later to see if that changes anything my only concern is damaging the Mods 510 pin/threads by having to pull so damn hard!

Soldato
I have the Tsunami 24, yes the top cap is ridiculously stiff to remove, twist and pull and it comes off no problem though, just make sure to not twist in the direct that would slacken.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom