***The Vapers Lounge*** 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gee

Gee

Soldato
Just been watching a vid on The Griffin RTA. Anyone had one and is it good?

I've got the 22mm version and I like it yeah, however I don't use it much now I've got my Serpent Mini/Moonshot.

It's a rebuildable though, with great flavour. If you want one, they're on Fasttech for just under £18

Soldato
Still no sign of my order from FT which was placed on the 6th June, last update was it left the terminal on the 16th!! I'm inpatient for the Serpent Mini :(

Just a little rant!

I'm having the same thing dude, check out my tracking history for 2x serpent mini's, could not believe it when I checked it yesterday!!! It'l arrive eventually :p

i've got 2 picos in another delivery too, last update on the 20th with 'Guangzhou Terminal, leave the' as the last update

2016-06-26 16:30 Guangzhou Terminal, leave the
2016-06-26 16:30 Guangzhou Terminal, left hand navigation
2016-06-26 12:00 Guangzhou Terminal, arrival
2016-06-15 16:37 Guangzhou Terminal, left hand navigation
2016-06-15 16:34 Guangzhou Terminal, arrival
2016-06-14 17:44 Exchange Bureau in Guangzhou, have been exported directly
2016-06-14 14:48 Exchange Bureau in Guangzhou, have been exported to open
2016-06-13 22:49 Post Office philatelic requesting direct mail advertising company in Zhongshan city, away, the next station "Zhongshan"
2016-06-13 20:08 Zhongshan City Post Office philatelic requesting direct mail advertising company, has
2016-06-13 19:20 Zhongshan City Post Office philatelic requesting direct mail advertising company, has received send

I've never had this problem with FT delivery before (well, China Post), but the nebox is covering nicely for out and about. I've gotten far too used to the 10ml capacity :p

Last edited:

Gee

Gee

Soldato
My last FT order through China Post (Tsunami 24) took 10 days:

2016-06-20 12:01 HEATHROW WORLDWIDE DC, ARRIVED IN THE UK - delivered on 23rd
2016-06-23 22:52 Guangzhou Terminal, leave the
2016-06-23 22:52 Guangzhou Terminal, left hand navigation
2016-06-17 22:27 Guangzhou Terminal, left hand navigation
2016-06-17 22:26 Guangzhou Terminal, arrival
2016-06-15 20:57 Guangzhou Terminal, arrival
2016-06-14 15:01 Exchange Bureau in Guangzhou, have been exported directly
2016-06-14 13:26 Exchange Bureau in Guangzhou, have been exported to open
2016-06-13 22:49 Post Office philatelic requesting direct mail advertising company in Zhongshan city, away, the next station "Zhongshan"
2016-06-13 20:31 Zhongshan City Post Office philatelic requesting direct mail advertising company, has
2016-06-13 19:20 Zhongshan City Post Office philatelic requesting direct mail advertising company, has received send

Although my Tornado Nano (also from FT) is taking it's time!

2016-06-19 18:46 Guangzhou Terminal, leave the
2016-06-19 18:46 Guangzhou Terminal, left hand navigation
2016-06-19 18:37 Guangzhou Terminal, arrival
2016-06-18 11:00 Exchange Bureau in Guangzhou, have been exported directly
2016-06-18 09:52 Exchange Bureau in Guangzhou, have been exported to open
2016-06-17 20:28 Post Office philatelic requesting direct mail advertising company in Zhongshan city, away, the next station "Zhongshan"
2016-06-17 19:13 Zhongshan City Post Office philatelic requesting direct mail advertising company, has
2016-06-17 18:13 Zhongshan City Post Office philatelic requesting direct mail advertising company, has received send

Soldato
Tried tracking it on the RM site again? http://www.royalmail.com/TRACKDETAILS

Just checked and it seems they aren't aware of the tracking numbers so my guess is they don't have it or haven't processed it :o

I'm having the same thing dude, check out my tracking history for 2x serpent mini's, could not believe it when I checked it yesterday!!! It'l arrive eventually :p

Seems I have been fortunate with the speed of China Post in the past as they usually arrive within 10 days, Least I'm not alone then which does make me feel a little better :p But yeah Ill try to take the "It'll arrive eventually" motto!!

It'll be Royal mail dragging their feet with it, my last 3 FT orders have taken 2-3 days to leave China then another 7-10 days to move from London.

Must be down to Royal Mail as it left the terminal and I can't imagine that particular shipment is still sitting on the tarmac. Bloody RM

Caporegime
So I've recently got the istick pico that came with a Melo III Mini, now the thing is I hate sub ohm vaping (so I've just noticed) I put my old atomizer(?) which is 1.75ohm and I much prefer it. It feels like smoking, and I don't get any throat burn. Is this safe?

Can I put a higher Ohm coil in the Mini, I don't think I can?

Can I buy a bigger tank for it? And any recommendations?

Soldato
So I've recently got the istick pico that came with a Melo III Mini, now the thing is I hate sub ohm vaping (so I've just noticed) I put my old atomizer(?) which is 1.75ohm and I much prefer it. It feels like smoking, and I don't get any throat burn. Is this safe?

Can I put a higher Ohm coil in the Mini, I don't think I can?

Can I buy a bigger tank for it? And any recommendations?

it's safe, you can pop any tank that fits on to it... I'm on a 1.2 ohm coil in a squape at the moment on it. just adjust the power to suit your vape.

pass on the melo...

Permabanned
I've never had this problem with FT delivery before (well, China Post), but the nebox is covering nicely for out and about. I've gotten far too used to the 10ml capacity :p

I bought one of the very first Nebox from Gearbest on pre-order, was a nice device but riddled with problems, random leaks and very quick coil burn outs, thought it may of been a firmware or new device issue.

Managed to get hold of a red one about 4 months later for £25 brand new here in a UK Vape shop, the device kept leaking. A quick Google and the device is flawed, when it is charging it gets warm around the bottom coil part resulting in the juice escaping. Laying the device flat kinda solves the issue but it still leaks. The two I have are now retired in the vape box.

Not sure how you are getting on with yours, thought I would have a rant :p easily the worst device for leaks.

Soldato
I bought one of the very first Nebox from Gearbest on pre-order, was a nice device but riddled with problems, random leaks and very quick coil burn outs, thought it may of been a firmware or new device issue.

Managed to get hold of a red one about 4 months later for £25 brand new here in a UK Vape shop, the device kept leaking. A quick Google and the device is flawed, when it is charging it gets warm around the bottom coil part resulting in the juice escaping. Laying the device flat kinda solves the issue but it still leaks. The two I have are now retired in the vape box.

Not sure how you are getting on with yours, thought I would have a rant :p easily the worst device for leaks.

TommyV has a Nebox that doesn't leak? I didn't think they existed!?!?!

Or do you think that you keep wetting yourself... it just happens to smell funny :D

Picked this one up at the vape expo for 20 quid, which included the RBA section. Only decided to grab it as it was so cheap!

Genuinely, I've never had a single leaking problem during use, or whilst being charged, or any issue with it what so ever for that matter.
It sounds like those are problems to do with the stock coils (which I NEVER use, the flavour just doesn't compare to DIY coils).
Maybe mine is some kind of later iteration which addresses the issues, but the thing has been a dream!
It's a bit chavvy though, it's white with a green/brown resin drip tip.

Rocking a .9 ohm coil @ 18W with some red astaire for the last 10 days or so.
A tank comfortably lasts 1.5 days but I always top it up in the mornings so I don't have to worry about taking juice into work with me.
Have a Samsung 30Q in here, battery lasts just short of the 1.5days a full tank will last.

The only buggar is recoiling the RBA/cleaning out the tank as I sold off my ST mini bases a couple of months ago (Had 4 of them, wish that I held onto one of them!)

Soldato
Really liking the iStick Pico although I think it's time to upgrade my Subtank for something better. Any recommendations? Prefer flavour over clouds. MAGE RTA? Goblin? Billow?

Also, I've been using mortonsmysticalmix - really like their Hisenburg but a tad pricey. I bought Apple Sourz and Blu Burg from Jackamoo which I'm looking forward to.

Soldato
Nice one mate, well done for challenging them. Hopefully it will make them investigate thoroughly, I bet theres more than just you and I who have raised this issue.

Just opened my first Jackamoo, went for Apple Sourz. Gorgeous, really flavourful. Reminds me of apple flavoured chewy sweets. The fact that these are presteeped for 4 weeks is also great, unlike Rejuiced which are mixed on the day of shipping. It just tastes a more complex flavour than some juices from Rejuiced, a litle more love and attention maybe.

I'll keep posting occasional updates on the other flavours as and when :)

I'm convienced it was a bad batch - especially as the thickness across all 10 bottles were inconsistent.

Gee

Gee

Soldato
Got the iJoy Tornado Nano on the Cuboid today with the stock (0.3) coil currently. Vaping at 50w and the flavour is awesome, really good airflow too.

Haven't had chance to use the rebuildable head yet as I came in late last night, but it's a really nice vape no doubt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom