***The Vapers Lounge*** 3.0

Gee

Gee

Soldato
Is there a single coil rta that is like the griffin? Tempted to get one but i think id only do single coil builds as tried a dual coil and made no diff to flav in the magma i had so dont see the point in em it just used the battery up a lot quicker.

Serpent Mini?

Soldato
Nothing a bit cheaper and maybe more ml in the tank as i wont be taking it out with me anywhere i just vape in my house.

Oh also, is there any good batteries to get compared to my istick 30w. As its been awhile since i got it so dunno how much longer it will be good for.

Soldato
Not always.
I've got a KF5 clone in transit. Shipped via China Post on the 16th June. Still haven't got it. It's not even in the UK yet. The last tracking is "Leaving Guangzhou Airport going to next airport/seaport" on the 20th June. Nothing since so I guess it's on a boat.

Just had a look at that on fasttech and did you notice the discussions bit where the air holes dont match the symbols? Presuming u getting it from there.

Gee

Gee

Soldato
Nothing a bit cheaper and maybe more ml in the tank as i wont be taking it out with me anywhere i just vape in my house.

Oh also, is there any good batteries to get compared to my istick 30w. As its been awhile since i got it so dunno how much longer it will be good for.

With the Serpent Mini being a single coil tank, I find it lasts a while albeit with the low juice capacity. Great vape mind you, really simple to fill and never leaks providing you wick it correctly.

£21.95 from the UK - http://www.m-vapes.co.uk/store/p323/Serpent_Mini_by_Wotofo_in_stock.html or if you don't mind waiting it's around £15 on Fasttech.

Mod wise, I still recommend the VTC Mini or the VTwo - both about £20 on Fasttech.

Don
OP
Just had a look at that on fasttech and did you notice the discussions bit where the air holes dont match the symbols? Presuming u getting it from there.

Yeah, it's apparently not an SXK clone as stated but a no name clone of the SXK clone of the KF5. Inception.......

However, people that have it say it's good so for $24 I was willing to take a punt. I'll be buying the genuine Svoemaesto item if I like the way the clone vapes anyway.

To be honest, I spend most of my day using a Kabuki these days. Who'd have thought that there was life in the old Aspire BVC coils.

Soldato
What kinda coil is preferable with serpent mini? Ive only ever done coils for my magma and thats 28AWG kanthal a1 afaik at about 8 wraps or somit to get somit about 1.4-1.5ohm.

Would i need thicker wire, or should i start buying ready made coils?

About mods, i liked the istick as it didnt require a battery seperate, so would like one like that, just not the istick as i think it fires a bit too well if u know what i mean, i swear it fires hotter than it should be. But no way to prove it untill i get something to compare it to i guess. :(

Kinda getting annoyed with vaping so either i buy better (within a lowish budget as if i get this and i hate it still thats money down the drain and i dont work so..) and hopefully more flav comes through than ive been getting or pack it in and either hope i dont smoke or go back to 10 cigs now and then which tbh i dont want to as there horrid after not havin them for awhile but then trying some and im like yuck and they stick to high heaven. But i like to relax with something in my hand where i can puff on now and again.

Hmm i watch a vid about serpent mini he said its more of a lung hitter not a mouth to lung hitter. Is that true as im more of a MTL hitter but on occasion i can do MTL but not prefered.

Last edited:
Soldato
To be honest, I spend most of my day using a Kabuki these days. Who'd have thought that there was life in the old Aspire BVC coils.

How much different is the kabuki to the silo? I forget how big some tanks are, mines not been used in over a year... with the expection of my inax mk2r22 and my serpent mini, everything else hasn't been used in months...

Associate
After a lot of umming and ahhing on what mod to buy, I finally went with a VTC Mini and a Samsung 25R to go in it. I spend most of my time MTL vaping around 15W so didn't want to push the boat out too much in case I wasn't a bit fan of direct to lung. And wow, I certainly am now.

WbuMRhW.jpg

Running my Griffin 25 on it with dual coil 0.5ohm kanthal setup. Vaping around 50w with Element Watermelon chill and it's incredible. I didn't realise what I had been missing out on vapour and flavour wise. Fantastic little device for 35 quid :cool:

Don
OP
Hmm i watch a vid about serpent mini he said its more of a lung hitter not a mouth to lung hitter. Is that true as im more of a MTL hitter but on occasion i can do MTL but not prefered.

Yeah, it's a a restricted lung hitter. I wouldn't MTL on it. There are much better tanks for MTL.

How much different is the kabuki to the silo? I forget how big some tanks are, mines not been used in over a year... with the expection of my inax mk2r22 and my serpent mini, everything else hasn't been used in months...

Here's the thing. With the same coils I have been vaping the Silo back to back with the Kabuki and the Kabuki gives more intense flavour and a smoother draw. I don't understand why the flavour would be better though as it's the same damn coils.
It's a really great little tank to be honest and looks great on the iStick Pico.

Soldato
Just got my order from Jackamoo - just tucked into some Blue Slush. Where has this been all my life, it's delicious!

Can't wait to try the Jungle Juice next :D

Just got some Blue Slush myself today from Rejuiced. Check it out if you haven't it's on offer for a week - £9 for 120ml! :D

Completely agree, never tried it before now but I think I've just found my new favourite :) might have to get another order in while it's cheap.

Soldato
Got to pick up my Jackamo Juice order from the post office tomorrow - was going to order from Rejuiced but completely forgot the name of the sodding website.

Once I get through the current supply going to give Rejuiced a go as their Menthol Molotov looks right up my street.

Soldato
Think I need to pick up something a little more portable - got a few weekends away coming up and don't want to be lugging around my RX200 all the time. I also don't want to be stuck vapeless and end up getting back on the death sticks.

Need something portable, wouldn't mind something round but I gather they are mostly pretty poor.

VTC Mini maybe? Any viable alternatives?

Permabanned
Think I need to pick up something a little more portable - got a few weekends away coming up and don't want to be lugging around my RX200 all the time. I also don't want to be stuck vapeless and end up getting back on the death sticks.

Need something portable, wouldn't mind something round but I gather they are mostly pretty poor.

VTC Mini maybe? Any viable alternatives?

Aspire Plato get's my vote every time for this category mate. Use mine whenever me and the lady friend go away. No messing about with tanks as it's all held within the actual device, great battery life, coils are fantastic and give off some really solid flavour for a prebuilt job. Just throw it in my pocket and never once had a leak.

The eGrip 2 is meant to be pretty great too. Very similar all in one design.

Soldato
Rilot, sorry m8... lol
Loving the pair, they go well together, though the Merlin is not so good for TC, at least ive not have much luck with it, hits temp too fast to get a good vape, but in power mode.. nice.

For a small single 18650 mod, VTC Mini, Eleaf Pico or the SMY DNA75... all 75w mos, all small and light and great for not taking up pocket space, easy to replace cells on the go and do TC for all the main wires or more.

Back
Top Bottom