***The Vapers Lounge*** 3.0

Don
OP
Still cant get off the stinkies, even with a good setup.

I have around 6/7 cigs a day, BnH silver and I'm using 0.6MG liquid - should I up the strength?

Is there anywhere to buy nicotine that I can add to my liquids?

You can buy 54 or 72mg nic base from plenty of places. The Alchemists Cupboard are a decent bet if you only want say 100ml of it. Make sue you use a calculator to work out how much you need to put in to your 6mg to take it up.
I wouldn't recommend going above 9mg if you're vaping as direct lung. 12 to 18mg if you do mouth to lung.

Associate

I have around 6/7 cigs a day, BnH silver and I'm using 0.6MG liquid - should I up the strength?

I came off a 40 Malborough a day habbit which was cut down from a 60 day Senior service habbit.
Nothing less than 36mg would do for nearly 2 years then a couple of years on 24mg , now with sub ohming 6mg is perfect.

Soldato

I know people who's been vaping for years and they still on 24/36mg nic levels... they vape like they smoke.. mouth to lung on a mech and only a few minutes each time a few periods a day.

Today's fashion is direct to lung, big wattage, big clouds and low nic, which is nothing like smoking.

I was only a 5-7 cigs a day smoker like you, started up on 18mg with a ce4. The juice shouldn't be an issue to get hold off but a good mtl atty can be hard to get hold off... as they ain't worth anything now a days, so people just leave them in the back of the drawers. Your best bet is to ask local members if they can sell you anything... Juice wise, you might want to stick to tobacco and menthol juices as a cig replacement to kill the craving for the first few weeks.

I'm on 3-6mg now and sometimes that's too strong...
Try a Juul, that's a direct cig replacement.. 54mg nic level thou.. lol

Soldato
I may have to, I tried someones blue slush last year, I just remember it tasting like sickly bubblegum rather then blueberry slush puppy.

You go for the flavor shot or just regular?

Went for the shot, didn't want to order and think "Hmm, I wonder if this would be better with a shot!"

Worth a punt at 50% off! Gone for 120ml with a flavour shot :cool:

You shan't be disappointed good sir :)

Associate
Most of them just have holes to fit the 510 in, rather than 510 threads. I'm sure you could get one like you wish if you hunted about.

Soldato
Does anyone know if a tank storage type thing can be bought?

Like a base with a few 510 connectors in it that you can screw unused tanks in to to keep them from falling over?

I just use a test tube/samples rank for atties with juice in them and a el rossco wooden one in the bedroom. The rest of them are in two hobby case holders in zip lock bags to stop them rattling about. I got far too many to have them on display; would send my OCD in to overdrive.

Minion mods and el rossco makes the nicest metal and wood holders I've seen respectively, but you can just but single bases.. One per atty..

I've got a stand thingy wished list on ft at the moment, it's more of a builders helper to take apart atties when building them.

Soldato
I just use a test tube/samples rank for atties with juice in them and a el rossco wooden one in the bedroom. The rest of them are in two hobby case holders in zip lock bags to stop them rattling about. I got far too many to have them on display; would send my OCD in to overdrive.

Minion mods and el rossco makes the nicest metal and wood holders I've seen respectively, but you can just but single bases.. One per atty..

I've got a stand thingy wished list on ft at the moment, it's more of a builders helper to take apart atties when building them.

Links please? Googling doesn't bring up any answers :)

Soldato
Links please? Googling doesn't bring up any answers :)

Minion mod's
https://www.facebook.com/minionmods/?fref=ts

Rossco's
www.abstractvape.eu - it's currently down, but he should be at Vapefest..

Outstanding stands
https://www.facebook.com/StandOutStandsUK - custom metal ones that the vape famous owns.

Steel rebuilders stand that I have wish list for the next order.. the one that comes with the rose atty is good but it's bespoke for the rose.. but there is a clone about on FT
https://www.fasttech.com/product/4084600

Permabanned
Spent about 3 days with my TFV8 now and have to say... not its biggest fan.

Don't get me wrong, it lives up to it's name as a true cloud machine. But as with the TFV4, the flavour is just a little too shy of the mark for me. Never known a tank consume so much juice either, even at lower wattages it's quite astonishing.

I still rather enjoy it as a novelty tank though. Looks quite nice in silver too.

Anyone else find that Smok coils are some of the most disgusting to break in? The taste is absolutely foul for the first half a tank.

Last edited:
Associate
Spent about 3 days with my TFV8 now and have to say... not its biggest fan.

Don't get me wrong, it lives up to it's name as a true cloud machine. But as with the TFV4, the flavour is just a little too shy of the mark for me. Never known a tank consume so much juice either, even at lower wattages it's quite astonishing.

I still rather enjoy it as a novelty tank though. Looks quite nice in silver too.

Anyone else find that Smok coils are some of the most disgusting to break in? The taste is absolutely foul for the first half a tank.

Stainless steel yes, Clapton no.

Soldato
My Blue Slush arrived from ReJuiced and its not great for MTL makes me cough for some reason but DTL its fine, strange.

Wondering if its the coil I use in my MTL tank, got a replacement arriving today so hopefully it will be better in that

Soldato
My blue slush arrived from reJuiced as well today (ordered 8th). Cant use it yet as just put some lemonade in my naut mini tank plus i want to use a fresh coil which should come tomorrow with luck. Tried to have a smell of it but my sense of smell isnt great. I get something but not strong enough to get any baring on what it was. Lookin forward to trying it tho. I could try it on my magma clone but dunno.

Hmm relentless, u say its not for mtl, thats a shame as i hoped it would be. What would u say is a good watt for this juice and in what kinda ohm/tank setup. As i have a naut mini with 1.8 coils. Magma clone rda with dual coil in at the mo i think about 1.0ohm. I have a pico with melo 3 mini on order at FT which could take 2 weeks to arrive and i think it has 0.5 and 0.3 coils so that tank would be better for d2l instead of m2l.

Some reason i expected a blue colored liquid not a clear. But tbh thats fine cos i dunno why but i like clear liquids more than dark liquids.

Last edited:
Soldato
It might just be my tank mate, i'm using Kanger 1.8 dual coils and the holes are tiny also cant run it any higher than 4V otherwise it burns

Its fine on a Sub Ohm setup, tried it in my mates subtank and its nice for DTL, for some reason it tickles my throat on my little MTL setup but my new tank has just arrived so hopefully its better in that

Back
Top Bottom