***The Vapers Lounge*** 3.0

Soldato
Nautilus X which is designed for MTL but has nice large coil holes for thicker juice like this. Like I say it might be my current setup, I might even just have a cough at the mo and the menthol is setting it of, I'll try my new tank later and report back

Associate
Do you think the naut mini coils 1.8 will be ok with this juice with it being rated at 70/30 vg/pg. Will it wick ok?

I've had 70/30 in a Nautilus (biggest airhole) with no problems. Prime the coil, block the airhole and take a few drags then leave it for a bit. Didn't seem to have any trouble.

Don't chainvape though, give it a chance to keep up :D

Taste wise, I have a coupe of rejuiced and they've always needed to steep for a while.

Soldato
Hey shorttricky, the Nautilus X is pretty good so far been using it this afternoon. Took ages to wick there was no flavour at first but no burnt taste either which was odd. Now the flavour is coming through a bit better and its great for MTL I'm liking it a lot

Not sure on this rejuiced blue slush though, like you say it may need to steep or maybe its the Nautilus X but the flavour isnt all that great, I need to try more juices and use it a bit longer

Associate
Uwell Crown II First Impressions

Well I've just received my Uwell Crown II, thought you folks may like a short first impressions review...

Build Quality: Feels like a quality piece of engineering, the threading and materials quality is first class. The air flow adjustment has a really nice click to it.

Air Flow: My god, like sucking through a drain pipe. The air flow adjustment may just yet be getting adjusted! No signs of leaking yet, but only been using it for 30mins.

Flavour/Clouds: All based on 0.25ohm so far. Flavour was my main reason for trying the Crown, it doesnt dissapoint. Its a very clean favour, in contrast to my Toptank it may as well be a different brand juice, it really is that much different - in a good way. Clouds, I believe the technical term is 'chucking ****', the 0.25 coil really throws out clouds. I'm running at 70 watts so far, as am hesitant to burn out the coil too soon.

Juice Consumption: My god, oh my god. Genuinely, I have just consumed an entire tank in less than only 10mins. Frightful. I'll ultimately be using 0.5 or 0.8 coils and really, really hope they consume at least 50% less juice than the 0.25 coil.

In summary, I am delighted and is definitely an improvement over my Toptank for flavour.

54zwbl.jpg

Last edited:
Associate
Soldato
New retailer who looks similar to Rejuiced, anyon care to try them an report back?

http://suck.direct/content/4-about-us

Just had a quick look and it seems to me that there juice line seems to be behind the times due to only having a 50/50 ratio option and the lowest nicotine strength 6MG which is too high for the majority of us direct to lung vapers using fancy builds etc, plus they only sell the old school basic vape pens!!

Associate
Just had a quick look and it seems to me that there juice line seems to be behind the times due to only having a 50/50 ratio option and the lowest nicotine strength 6MG which is too high for the majority of us direct to lung vapers using fancy builds etc, plus they only sell the old school basic vape pens!!

Agreed, just had a better look myself. Many juces also seem to be tobacco based.

Soldato
Have been caning the rejuiced blue slushy have just switched tanks so im giving there peanut butter and custard ago seems nice so far. Good value and a large collection will be using them again one i get through the 360ml i ordered :)

Soldato
Christ are we on v3 now already?

I'm getting a bit sick of my atty leaking out the air flow ports if I drip down the side by accident. My brother had one where the ports were actually on the top but flowed down and back up from under the coils. Otherwise it was quite similar to my rda in terms of ease if building and airflow customisation. Any ideas what other cool stuff is out there on the dripping scene, or do we finally have a tank that's actually as good as a dripper yet?

Associate
Have been caning the rejuiced blue slushy have just switched tanks so im giving there peanut butter and custard ago seems nice so far. Good value and a large collection will be using them again one i get through the 360ml i ordered :)

They need to quit with their weekly offers though, I don't need anymore juice!

Permabanned

Is it in anyway comparable to Jackamoo's version? I must have tried 5 or 6 variants and that one has been my all day vape for almost a month now. Incredible balance of flavours and doesn't go mental with the menthol.

Permabanned
Maybe give the Limitless a try. Vapes like a dripper. Easy to fill.
TBH I treat it as if it's a dripper with a massive juice well.

This.

I think everyone who owns this or the Avocado (or both) loves it. My vote goes to the former. Great build deck and the grub screws don't seem to strip quite as fast.

Associate
Hi All,

Just looking at getting a new e cig, currently using a kanger kbox mini with subtank mini.

I bought a pack of pre made coils from ebay, every month I just swap out the coil and re wick.

If I move onto a temperature controlled unit, can I still just swap out the coils and re wick? or do I need to buy pre made coil units?

Thanks!

Permabanned
Hi All,

Just looking at getting a new e cig, currently using a kanger kbox mini with subtank mini.

I bought a pack of pre made coils from ebay, every month I just swap out the coil and re wick.

If I move onto a temperature controlled unit, can I still just swap out the coils and re wick? or do I need to buy pre made coil units?

Thanks!

If you're thinking of moving into temp control then you'll need to look at Stainless Steel or Nickel coils, as Kanthal/Nichrome and the like won't function properly. There's no reason to but premade coils at all, just a case of finding your sweet spot in terms of ohms, temp and wattage :)

Back
Top Bottom