***The Vapers Lounge*** 3.0

Associate
I'll keep an onging log of the Jackamoo juices for both my own reference and anyone who would like to give them a try.

Apple Sourz - Rich apple with a slight tang on the exhale, think of a juicy Fruitella apple chew sweet. Fresh, tangy, just sweet enough.

Ribena - I wouldn't say so much Ribena, but a strong blackcurrant, reminds me of the blackcurrant and liquorice boiled sweets, minus the liquorice. If you like blackcurrant you'll love this. Extra wattage gives some more heat which makes it very rich and syrupy in flavour.

Black Mist
Subtle blackcurrant at the front end, then an overwhelming aniseed comes in, leaving a Black Jack after taste. Reminds me of my old ADV, Wolf Astaire by Ace of Vapez. Sadly Im sick to death of it now as vaped it exclusively for weeks on end. Some will love this, others will hate it. Marmite.

Massive Melons
Hmm, not sure on this one. "A fusion of cantaloupe melon, papaya fruit and mangoes". Very subjective, but its almost a taste that would make me bork if I chain vaped. Its not a bad juice, just not to my taste. Getting a deep mango flavour more so than a light melon taste. Smacking my lips here trying to seperate the flavours to better describe, but struggling with this one.

Summer Breeze

Pink Jizz

Blue Berg

Menthol

Blue Slush
Liking this, I previously tried Rejuiced's, which is nice but a little chemical in after taste. This one from Jackamoo is more subtle, but really lends itself to a nice all day vape. Tastes of...blue!

Jungle Juice
Identical to Rejuiced's Jungle Fever, which I think in turn is a clone of something called Thug Juice? A juicy tropical tasting juice with a light menthol exhale, one of my favourite all day vapes. This tastes a little deeper than Rejuice's, but perhaps its the 4 week steep.

Red Mist

Don
OP
As much as I love my Crown, it's way more prone to leaks than my Cleito, which can be top filled with no issue.

My Cleito does my head in. It's a decent vape but having to drain the tank to change the coil out is a right pain.
Never had a single leak with either of my Crowns. The trick is to close off the airflow when filling and then turn it upside down (once filled) before opening the airflow again.

Associate
Reference the 0.50 Claptons someone mentioned in the 2.0 thread, I'd reccomend them over the 0.50 SSOCC due to better flavour - but do be aware there is a small delay in them heating up before you take each draw unlike the instantaneous SSOCC. Though strangely the delay is near non-existant when I moved to my Sigelei 213, compared to the Kanger Topbox kit I was using prior. Not sure why, perhaps it could be something to do with the Sigelei preheat function or maybe that its just a more powerful mod in general.

I'm looking forward to trying a Crown II in the next few weeks, though again I can honestly reccomend the Topbox tank providing its the one you buy seperate, not the one found in the starter kit which is different. No leaks at all, other than from when I've overfilled it and the top piece has forced juice to overflow from the top. The old Topbox tank I had leaked terribly from the air flow control ring.

I'm running the Topbox at 35 watts with 0.5 claptons, what do you Cleito/Crown guys run at on average?

Last edited:
Associate
My Cleito does my head in. It's a decent vape but having to drain the tank to change the coil out is a right pain.

Thats what put me off trying the Cleito, plus I heard the tip gets quite hot too because of those large coils effectively being the chimney too?

Never had a single leak with either of my Crowns. The trick is to close off the airflow when filling and then turn it upside down (once filled) before opening the airflow again.

Yes good tip that, that helped a little with my old leaky Topbox.

Associate
Thats what put me off trying the Cleito, plus I heard the tip gets quite hot too because of those large coils effectively being the chimney too?

I bought one at lunchtime and it does get warm quick but as you draw in fast and hard it almost self cools, although I'ts my first sub ohm tank/ Mod Box so only comparing it to a regular heavy duty pen type.

The vape itself is very satisfying, deep and flavoursome. I've gone for some "Cosmic Fog - Kryptonite" juice, Melon flavour but it certainly does drain down quick in the Cleito.

I must have vaped 7/8th's of a tank this afternoon.

Man of Honour
Hi - can anyone recommend what wire to get for my device (running a Pico + LG HG2 18650) and where to buy from. I typically have 1.4ohm coils in my Subtank running around 10W.

Wire from StealthVape (Cleanest wire of all the usual suspects IMO). For the 1.4ohm region then I'd grab a spool of 0.32mm and 0.25mm (28 & 30AWG) give both a try you'll find you get quite a different experience even with the same resistance

Soldato

Yes good tip that, that helped a little with my old leaky Topbox.

I put one of the included rubber stoppers on the top of my Clieto, didn't notice the heat much previously, but its a complete non issue now.

Soldato
Reference the 0.50 Claptons someone mentioned in the 2.0 thread, I'd reccomend them over the 0.50 SSOCC due to better flavour - but do be aware there is a small delay in them heating up before you take each draw unlike the instantaneous SSOCC. Though strangely the delay is near non-existant when I moved to my Sigelei 213, compared to the Kanger Topbox kit I was using prior. Not sure why, perhaps it could be something to do with the Sigelei preheat function or maybe that its just a more powerful mod in general.

I find the claptons tend to spit badly on certain juices, must be kangers construction as homemade claptons dont do the same thing.

The heating is probably just the nature of them, my other builds do it too, hell the vcmt's coils tended to need a solid draw before they were warm enough for the second. Not a wattage issue as any higher and theyd burn wicks

Soldato
Wire from StealthVape (Cleanest wire of all the usual suspects IMO). For the 1.4ohm region then I'd grab a spool of 0.32mm and 0.25mm (28 & 30AWG) give both a try you'll find you get quite a different experience even with the same resistance

Can you send me a link to the product. There's so many on their page!

Permabanned

I don't rate the Cleito at all. Every time I go back to it there's something new that frustrates me. I think the flavours overrated too when compared with tanks at a similar price point. Think it's just better adding £5 to your budget and grabbing the Herakles Plus. Better yet, get the Griffin 25 and learn how to build. Just one mans opinion though xD

V_R

V_R

Soldato
I quite like my Clieto, only with the 0.4 Ohm coils though and only while I'm out and about, its too cloudy at home. I have no desire to try and hot box the house. That said, by God does it drink juice.

I'm actually loving my Subtanks/Toptanks at the moment, easy hassle free vaping, I've really lost the will to rebuild at the moment, I just have so many other things to be doing!

I may well pick up a Crown II, they seem to be a cracking tank.

Permabanned
Yeah it does chuck for such a little fella.

Want to try the Crown II but I just have way too much crap at the moment. Need to a job lot sale I reckon...

In other news, anyone else tried the Boreas yet? 8ml tank capacity! Got it on order as am sick of using my Griffin sparingly during afternoons.

Gee

Gee

Soldato
Rocking the Tornado Nano today by iJoy. Dual 3mm Claptons at 50w, brilliant flavour.

Wicking was really simple and the build deck is great.

Definitely worth the £17 I paid for it on Fasttech.

Soldato
Thanks will have a look at the cleito, crown, crown 2 and herakles plus.

Are there any decent mods that do a neoprene case or something?

Last edited:
Permabanned
Thanks will have a look at the cleito, crown, crown 2 and herakles plus.

Are there any decent mods that do a neoprene case or something?

There's not many vendors that will ship them with a case for free. Perhaps you could do a deal with your local vendor?

If your looking for a good mod with a lot of case/skin options I'd go with the RX200. Fantastic mod.

Soldato
Will check it out thanks.

Yeah didn't expect to get one free happy to buy separate, just don't want one of those crappy gel skins. I had a nice leather(ish) cover for my old istick 50w

- That rx200 looks nice but probably a bit more of a beast than I would need. A bit smaller in hand would be ideal.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom