***The Vapers Lounge*** 3.0

Permabanned
Will check it out thanks.

- That rx200 looks nice but probably a bit more of a beast than I would need.

Fair doos. Maybe something like the Pico? You'd be limited to what tanks you could put on due to the weird battery cap but I'm assuming if the RX is too big, your not going to be using any monster 25 builds.

Permabanned
Eyup,

Anyone had any experience with Vapegoo's pancake boy?

Just seen that they're doing 400ml for £30...and it's payday :p

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn, imma have to get on that! I'd recommend Flawless's 'straight outta the toaster' if you like those sorts of flavours mate. It's a little more expensive (I paid £43 for 240ml) but my god, it's beautiful! Especially in a dripper.

Associate
Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn, imma have to get on that! I'd recommend Flawless's 'straight outta the toaster' if you like those sorts of flavours mate. It's a little more expensive (I paid £43 for 240ml) but my god, it's beautiful! Especially in a dripper.

Haha, I've just jumped on Rejuiced 120ml of grape soda for a tenner...I should really resist!

Never really tried a pancake flavor before :/ Just got a cupboard overflowing surplus juice I'm not really enjoying :o

Permabanned
Haha, I've just jumped on Rejuiced 120ml of grape soda for a tenner...I should really resist!

Never really tried a pancake flavor before :/ Just got a cupboard overflowing surplus juice I'm not really enjoying :o

Aha I know the feeling dude. The danger with buying juice online...

I love the pancake flavours! Never been big into the deserts prior to trying Pancake Man, but that changed everything (so long as it's got a maple flavour somewhere in there) xD

Most of the Pancake man clones are spot on imo. Very sweet though, especially if they've got a strawberry in there.

Associate
Aha I know the feeling dude. The danger with buying juice online...

I love the pancake flavours! Never been big into the deserts prior to trying Pancake Man, but that changed everything (so long as it's got a maple flavour somewhere in there) xD

Most of the Pancake man clones are spot on imo. Very sweet though, especially if they've got a strawberry in there.

Might jump on the 3 bottles for a tenner then and get them steeping!

Cheers boss.

Soldato
Anyone used a V2 pro series 3 or series 7? Series 9 is due out but that looks too much for my needs. So does the 7 tbh, but does the 7 hold any other features over the 3 other than tank size?

Last edited:
Soldato
what do you Cleito/Crown guys run at on average?
I only use the 0.4ohm coils, which I put to around 35w for 60VG juice.
The suggested range is 40-60w, but 35 does me just fine for my Cuttwood Boss Reserve.

Thats what put me off trying the Cleito, plus I heard the tip gets quite hot too because of those large coils effectively being the chimney too?
Draining the tank isn't so much of a concern, as it burns through the stuff very quickly. My coils last me a good month even with heavy vaping, so not really a frequent issue either way.

The tip is fine, although the metal top cap can get a bit warm... but you either have to chain-vape the 0.4ohm or set the 0.2ohm quite high... and even then, the box includes rubber caps in several different colours for this exact reason.

Flavour-wise, I found it better than the Smok TFV8 with all my favourite liquids.

Soldato
Has anyone here tried the Atlus Coil-Less Tank?
It's about $70 to buy at the moment and I hoping FT start selling it.

Haven't used one personally. There was a lot of hype when they first came out which has since died down (as with 99% of vape gear :p), apparently coils that use porous ceramic seem to be a lot more popular with great flavour.

Personally I see the whole 'coil-less' atty think as a bit of a gimmick, as it does infact use a coil, it's just housed in a very high heat resistant shell.

Besides, making your own coils is fun :D

Associate
I find the claptons tend to spit badly on certain juices, must be kangers construction as homemade claptons dont do the same thing.

The heating is probably just the nature of them, my other builds do it too, hell the vcmt's coils tended to need a solid draw before they were warm enough for the second. Not a wattage issue as any higher and theyd burn wicks

No spitting for me, for reference I use 35 watts and 70VG juices from Rejuiced/Jackamoo.

The only thing I do occasionally get is a little liquid on my lip, as so it's unheated (not vapourised). Maybe get that once a day at most. Is that the opposite to spit back? :D

Worst spit back I ever had was with Ace of Vapez 50VG Heisenberg and a 0.50 SSOCC coil. It was that bad I ended up buying stinkies, as was in Germany at the time and didn't bring alternative juices.

Last edited:
Soldato
Could anyone recommend me anything decent for £30, if you can even get something decent for that price? It's for my Mum who has just had a heart attack and been told she needs to stop smoking immediately. I'll try and do my own research if not, but just finding it hard as I'm not a smoker myself.

I keep getting directed to this site by friends: http://www.totallywicked-eliquid.co.uk/ by friends, but I think she has had a few from here in the past that haven't lasted long. I notice this site isnt in the OP either.

Last edited:
Soldato
No spitting for me, for reference I use 35 watts and 70VG juices from Rejuiced/Jackamoo.

The only thing I do occasionally get is a little liquid on my lip, as so it's unheated (not vapourised). Maybe get that once a day at most. Is that the opposite to spit back? :D

Worst spit back I ever had was with Ace of Vapez 50VG Heisenberg and a 0.50 SSOCC coil. It was that bad I ended up buying stinkies, as was in Germany at the time and didn't bring alternative juices.

Used to be the vapour technologies did it for me when the coil got gunked up, which is about halfway through a tank most days lol.

The claptons do it badly but only when the tank is low, filling up instantly fixes it.

Back
Top Bottom