***The Vapers Lounge*** 3.0

Don
OP
Could anyone recommend me anything decent for £30, if you can even get something decent for that price? It's for my Mum who has just had a heart attack and been told she needs to stop smoking immediately. I'll try and do my own research if not, but just finding it hard as I'm not a smoker myself.

I keep getting directed to this site by friends: http://www.totallywicked-eliquid.co.uk/ by friends, but I think she has had a few from here in the past that haven't lasted long. I notice this site isnt in the OP either.

This: http://www.joyetech.com/product/ego-aio/

I recommend this is a good kit to give to a smoker who wants to quit but isn't too interested in becoming a "vaper".
Select some 18mg liquid from a juice vendor and she's good to go.

Avoid totally wicked. They are the PC World of vaping.

Soldato
2 bottles red wine + 10 Lambert & Butler = :D...:o..:(...:mad:

Please, for your health, find a liquid you like with a drink. I used to be a 1 pint to 1 cig person, now (tonight even!) I was 4 pints to nipping out for a quick pull on the serpent RTA.

Grab some cans, couple of cheap RDA's and some cotton and get a feel for works well with a drink.

Don't waste your efforts moving over to vaping :)

Associate
Could anyone recommend me anything decent for £30, if you can even get something decent for that price? It's for my Mum who has just had a heart attack and been told she needs to stop smoking immediately. I'll try and do my own research if not, but just finding it hard as I'm not a smoker myself.

I keep getting directed to this site by friends: http://www.totallywicked-eliquid.co.uk/ by friends, but I think she has had a few from here in the past that haven't lasted long. I notice this site isnt in the OP either.

For simplicity & a descent price.
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Innokin-En...12193&sr=8-2&keywords=innokin+t18+starter+kit

Soldato
New Wotofo Sapor RTA!

http://imgur.com/a/yy8fQ

Specifications:

22mm diameter
Velocity style deck
2ml tank capacity (wow that's small!)
Dual adjustable top airflow
Top fill
Juice flow control
Peek insulator
Anti-Heat design drip tip
Gold plated 510 pin
Two color options: Stainless Steel or Black

Looks a cracking little RTA. Look nice sat on a Pico :)

Don
OP
Looks good but I struggle to understand why you would buy it over the Serpent Mini. 2ml in the Serpent is OK with a single coil but with a dual coil velocity deck it's going to drink liquid so damn fast that you'll be filling it every 5 minutes.

Soldato
So my replacement juice from rejuiced arrived. Not noticing much difference from the original batch. oHUTCHYo, have you noticed anything?

The juices from Jackamoo also arrived and they smell great. Haven't tried them yet but cannot wait!

Associate
So been using my cuboid for about 24 hours now, its actually decent, but its heavy, comparable to a brick lol!

Ordered some 18650's from Torchy, just gonna spend the afternoon, cleaning all my tanks and stuff, pretty sure my subtank needs a new coil, but not used it much recently.

Soldato
Looks good but I struggle to understand why you would buy it over the Serpent Mini. 2ml in the Serpent is OK with a single coil but with a dual coil velocity deck it's going to drink liquid so damn fast that you'll be filling it every 5 minutes.

2ml is a bit rough, but it fits in with TPD, more interested in that top down sapor airflow system on it :)

Associate
So my replacement juice from rejuiced arrived. Not noticing much difference from the original batch. oHUTCHYo, have you noticed anything?

The juices from Jackamoo also arrived and they smell great. Haven't tried them yet but cannot wait!

Let us know what you think of Jackamoo mate.

Re: Rejuiced, when they sent me the replacements, they said they were from a new batch of pre-steeped versions they were planning on selling, yet when they arrived they were still pale in colour as always. Theyve since darkened up after steeping. In honesty I've only tried 1 of the 4 replacements (Mental Molotov) as have been working through my Jackamoo juices. I must say these Jackamoo are very flavourful, but something is still bringing me back to likely placing my next order with Rejuiced.

I think the trick with Rejuiced is, to order 2-4 weeks in advance, so they have time to steep. Despite my complaining, they just taste and 'feel' like a healthier liquid with no dyes or nasties in. I'm always cautious of liquids which are too colourful.

Last edited:
Associate
I'll keep an onging log of the Jackamoo juices for both my own reference and anyone who would like to give them a try.

Apple Sourz - Rich apple with a slight tang on the exhale, think of a juicy Fruitella apple chew sweet. Fresh, tangy, just sweet enough.

Ribena - I wouldn't say so much Ribena, but a strong blackcurrant, reminds me of the blackcurrant and liquorice boiled sweets, minus the liquorice. If you like blackcurrant you'll love this. Extra wattage gives some more heat which makes it very rich and syrupy in flavour.

Black Mist
Subtle blackcurrant at the front end, then an overwhelming aniseed comes in, leaving a Black Jack after taste. Reminds me of my old ADV, Wolf Astaire by Ace of Vapez. Sadly Im sick to death of it now as vaped it exclusively for weeks on end. Some will love this, others will hate it. Marmite.

Massive Melons
Hmm, not sure on this one. "A fusion of cantaloupe melon, papaya fruit and mangoes". Very subjective, but its almost a taste that would make me bork if I chain vaped. Its not a bad juice, just not to my taste. Getting a deep mango flavour more so than a light melon taste. Smacking my lips here trying to seperate the flavours to better describe, but struggling with this one.

Summer Breeze
Meh, tastes like Rejuiced's Beach Fruits. Generic fruity flavour with a coconut aftertaste. Pina Colada to some, WD40 to others. Not fond, but will finish it.

Pink Jizz
My tastebuds are confused here, Im thinking maybe like a grapefruit? Ive just finished the bottle and still cant pick out individual flavours. Not bad.

Blue Berg
Heisenberg. Not a fan in general, but have tried a few clones in my time. This is a fairly dull mix overall with ni bias towards any particular flavour. Meh.

Blue Slush
Liking this, I previously tried Rejuiced's, which is nice but a little chemical in after taste. This one from Jackamoo is more subtle, but really lends itself to a nice all day vape. Tastes of...blue!

Jungle Juice
Identical to Rejuiced's Jungle Fever, which I think in turn is a clone of something called Thug Juice? A juicy tropical tasting juice with a light menthol exhale, one of my favourite all day vapes. This tastes a little deeper than Rejuice's, but perhaps its the 4 week steep.

So overall, I do like some of the flavours. The packaging and service is great from Jackamoo. Hate the website. Dislike the descriptions as they are not always clear and sometimes simply tell you what they are a clone of, which is a pain to then lookup.

Good for a break, but I'm heading back to Rejuiced, just hope a) they sort their mixing out to avoid any future tastless juices and b) add some new flavours to their range.

Soldato
Let us know what you think of Jackamoo mate.

Re: Rejuiced, when they sent me the replacements, they said they were from a new batch of pre-steeped versions they were planning on selling, yet when they arrived they were still pale in colour as always. Theyve since darkened up after steeping. In honesty I've only tried 1 of the 4 replacements (Mental Molotov) as have been working through my Jackamoo juices. I must say these Jackamoo are very flavourful, but something is still bringing me back to likely placing my next order with Rejuiced.

I think the trick with Rejuiced is, to order 2-4 weeks in advance, so they have time to steep. Despite my complaining, they just taste and 'feel' like a healthier liquid with no dyes or nasties in. I'm always cautious of liquids which are too colourful.

Just tried the blue berg and woah. Amazing flavour. Menthol is very strong.

Unlikely that I'll be ordering from Rejuiced again.

Soldato
I must be vaping about 4 1/2 years now, started before my first was born. Was smoking 15 or so a day for over a decade :( tbh I rarely vape now, mostly evenings and the odd toke in the stock room at work :p

Got two "batteries", Coolfire IV and another that takes a single 18650, forget the name.

On top of these I use one Subtank and a Trident dripper, as the mood takes. At one stage really got into coil building and mixing juice, but have got lazy and it's not a high priority

Just in search of some nice, reasonably priced juice. Have a vape shop near me but it's mostly "boutique" juice, spent a fortune in there and not found anything I like.

Anyone got a suggestion for a nice, light coloured juice?

Likes;
Mint
Menthol
Rhubarb but not so much custard
Some citrus

Dislikes;
Overly sweet
Fake fruity
Coil clogging dark liquid

Soldato
I wish manufactures would just stop using the velocity deck, especially when they don't need to.. Yes, it's a revolutionary deck design but it increases the high and space of the chamber and they just using it for the shakes of it.

I personally wouldn't mind seeing some more petri v1.5 design posts.. it allows for a smaller chamber.

Permabanned
Picked up the IJoy Tornado today. Not really a fan...

It's a hellish thing to build on given that you can't actually seat it on a mod/ohms reader. Leaks juice everywhere if you don't cram it full of wick, then of course you get dry hits all the time because it CAN'T wick properly.

Managed to get a reasonably efficient build in there now but still... flavors adequate at best which is understandable considering it's for clouds but still, if it can't even wick properly then how are you meant to get a decent pull?

Shame, I really liked the limitless rdta...

Soldato
MY old kanger evod got a leak yesterday so I have just purchased:

V2 PRO Series 3

and the following from jackamoo:

100ml blue slush (new recipe)
massive melons
jungle juice
twister ice lolly

I'll update with how I get on :)

Soldato
So I need at least 2 batteries and a charger, where do I go? Used torchy last time but I'm not all that impressed

What was wrong with them? I've had a few from him over the last couple of years and never had an issue. My only slight gripe is that he wraps over the existing wrap, in a couple of mods they can be a bit tight.

Back
Top Bottom