***The Vapers Lounge*** 3.0

Soldato
I personally never had an issue with the batteries myself.. I only use him and norb (links in the OP)..

Even thou it's safe to run batteries like LG Browns in 200 watt mods, as the mod will/should cut off before anything bad occurs, I tend not to as the battery charge will drain quicker and might not even last as long as a small mah battery at higher amps. Also I find the overall life cycle of the battery shorter.

It's like different engine cars.. Yeah your 1.1 litter might do 90 (around a track) but it might drink more fuel that a 3.2 doing 90mph.. And god knows what damage if could be doing to your engine.

Get batteries to match your mods power, or at least how you intend to use it..

Associate
Ordered a crown 2 from ukecigstore, but reading reviews it seems there's issues with the coils. Anyone have one, as would like some more feedback on it? Considering cancelling the order for now if there's issues.

Associate
I personally never had an issue with the batteries myself.. I only use him and norb (links in the OP)..

Even thou it's safe to run batteries like LG Browns in 200 watt mods, as the mod will/should cut off before anything bad occurs, I tend not to as the battery charge will drain quicker and might not even last as long as a small mah battery at higher amps. Also I find the overall life cycle of the battery shorter.

It's like different engine cars.. Yeah your 1.1 litter might do 90 (around a track) but it might drink more fuel that a 3.2 doing 90mph.. And god knows what damage if could be doing to your engine.

Get batteries to match your mods power, or at least how you intend to use it..

Haha, I'll stick to torchy then, what would you reccomend for a Koopor 200W job?

Soldato
Anyone recommend a good Custard? My fav so far is Vaping Kings Kings Custard.

Was trying the VapeGoo, but after over a month of steeping its not turning, seems to be junk.

Permabanned
Been using my Smok Mini and got a Smok Nano One 80W to keep in the car as my pocket devices, very impressed with the the Nano one coils, thought they may be pap but the temperature controlled coils are on par with my Crown, only 2ml though so very tiny :(

image.jpg

Have got rid of a Black XCubeII, I Stick 100W with an TFV4, Kanger Drip Box (was pants!!) & Wisemec (3 batteries was overkill)

Really want to get rid of the Kanger Nanos as there rubbish and get a Smok H-Priv with the Crown 2 tank, hope it's on a level like the original!!

No way near the amount my friends have but it's a nice hobby and keeping me off the smelly sticks :)
image.jpg

Have been Vaping DIY concentrate from T-Juice (Red Astair) & Vamp Vape ( Heisenberg) amazing flavours, I can't seem to like any others!! Trying to find a good strawberry and kiwi, one that does not taste like strawberry milkshake :(

Don
OP

Was trying the VapeGoo, but after over a month of steeping its not turning, seems to be junk.

Give Dragon Rise's Campfire Custard a try. I've vaped a lot of custards over the years and this one is my new favourite.

Associate

My first custard I tried was Jaccs #1, I found it far too sweet. However Rejuiced do a vanilla custard which is nice and subtle, but also "Mama's custard", which to me tastes like a trifle. Dont often like sweet juices but man its good!

Don
OP
I think he means it gunks up his wicks quickly. Anything with a lot of sucralose will do that. Try vaping Cuttwood's Sugard Bear. 2 tanks and the wick is shot.

Soldato
Haha, I'll stick to torchy then, what would you reccomend for a Koopor 200W job?

It all depends what you are vaping at... but I would stick to the samsung 25Rs or LG HE2s for anything more that 50 watts..

I really like Jaccs custard but it goes through cotton really quickly, so wouldn't recommend using it in anything but a rebuildable.

You mean the juice control?

First time I had to consider closing it down half way for the Vaping King stuff.

I think he means the cotton gets dirty really quickly, but that's the general nature of custard vapes itself... they quite high in sugar so they mess up coils and cotton quickly.

Soldato
Had tons of 24g around so decided to dig the drill out and twist some together with pretty good results.. on par with basic claptons in my opinion and allows me to open up the Tesla Invader 3! Dual 8 Wrap 3mm Diameter 0.3ohm :D Takes plenty of power on the chin.

Should receive a Goon 24 tomorrow (Tobecco Clone) looking forward to building on something other than a velocity deck :p

Soldato
Any new RDTAs on the horizon? I haven't bought one for a couple of weeks..

Still loving the Avocado 24 - best tank I've tried so far (once I'd sorted the wicking out)

Soldato
Well, my Movkin disguiser packed up on me after 1 month of ownership. Spoke to them and it's apparently a common issue, I'm getting a free replacement which is cool.

Anyway, in the meantime I've replaced my rx200 with a 200s and my 22mm griffin with a wismec theorem. Might I add this is the single best tank/hybrid I've ever owned. Rebuilding is a doddle, looks awesome and great flavour.

Favourite tank to date :)

Back
Top Bottom