The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

Soldato
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSYESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSYESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSYESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSYESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSYESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSYESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSYESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSYESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSYESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSYESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSYESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSYESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSYESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSYESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSYESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSYESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSYESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSYESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSYESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSYESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSYESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSYESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSYESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSYESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSYESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSYESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSYESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSYESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSYESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSYESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSYESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

edit: i couldnt see mention of a release date, I guess it's too early?

Last edited:

NZB

NZB

Associate
Recently finished The Witcher 2 after getting it in the Steam sale at Xmas so this is great news :)

Soldato
Open world immediately means freedom to me. Although they are not all bad, linear experiences can be a bit tiresome. They don't seem to grab me or immerse me the same way an open world game would.
Saying that, open game worlds tend to encourage modding. I really get swept up in that and stop actually playing the game. Instead I continuously download mods and update files...

Soldato
Open world immediately means freedom to me. Although they are not all bad, linear experiences can be a bit tiresome. They don't seem to grab me or immerse me the same way an open world game would.
Saying that, open game worlds tend to encourage modding. I really get swept up in that and stop actually playing the game. Instead I continuously download mods and update files...

I'm the complete opposite. It's like AC3 and Skyrim, you had an endless amount of forts dotted across the landscape to go and 'liberate'. You might have a few unique quests also but it wasn't a lot and it got boring.

Soldato
> cd projektRed
>
> mkdir HYPE
>
> cd HYPE
>
> man

OCUK (1) - Post your excitement on the internet
cream (9017) - Change to a fresh pair of underwear
replay (2) - Watch the youtube videos again.

Back
Top Bottom