The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

Soldato
I got a nice little surprise when I saw the news about the nextgen upgrade on Twitter. It could be really awesome depending on how far they go with it. I hope they do a thorough overhaul of the textures, sky and nighttime/moonlight. Ray-tracing could really increase the already incredible atmosphere in the game world.

Soldato
Shame ive just finished my second play through, as much as i loved i t i am a bit burnt out on it now. The faster load times would have been nice and should really have been fixed ages ago. Also would liked to have experienced the added eye candy. Though it looked amazing anyway with a few mods.:)

Soldato
About 100 hours later and a years worth of playing, I finally got around to finishing this the other night! Just in time for Cyberpunk to be released. By the end I was ridiculously over powered so most fights weren't much of a challenge on normal difficulty. I thought I'd messed up and Ciri had died but I got a decent ending with her becoming a witcher as well.

Thanks for the massive spoiler. I’m doubly annoyed as it showed up in the moderation queue too :mad: - EVH

Pfft @EVH get on and play it.. The game is nearly 6 years old now!! :p

Soldato
About 100 hours later and a years worth of playing, I finally got around to finishing this the other night! Just in time for Cyberpunk to be released. By the end I was ridiculously over powered so most fights weren't much of a challenge on normal difficulty. I thought I'd messed up and Ciri had died but I got a decent ending with her becoming a witcher as well.

Thanks for the massive spoiler. I’m doubly annoyed as it showed up in the moderation queue too :mad: - EVH
I didn't get this outcome, so nothing maybe spoilt.

Associate
Pfft @EVH get on and play it.. The game is nearly 6 years old now!! :p

I hate that reasoning, not everyone watches or plays things on release, especially games which many spend over 100 hours to complete. If the internet would just always spoiler tag anything to do with endings, instead of having to finish something on someone else's say, that would be nice.

Soldato
Let's remember what mods can do ;) (list here)

jw2i72.png

jc4y1i.png

jXYk0c.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom