The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

Soldato
Charles Dance joins cast

http://uk.gamespot.com/news/game-of-thrones-charles-dance-to-lend-voice-in-witcher-3-6413017

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt will be getting some star power in the form of British actor and screenwriter Charles Dance.

The actor, who is well-known for his role as Tywin Lannister in HBO series Game of Thrones, will be voicing the Nilfgaardian emperor Emhyr var Emreis in the upcoming RPG. The game's lead writer Marcin Blacha said that "it's a dream come true for the team at RED" to work with Dance.

Soldato
ye looks awesome alright :)... tried witcher 2 lastnight...didn't like it tbh...after an hour i uninstalled it.:(

hope this one is better :confused:

What made you not like it, the combat? If so, give it a chance, it made me rage at first but once I got used to it I started to love the game. First fight with Letho was a friggin' mare!

Soldato
Looks impressive, as usual. However as I seem unable to get past that stupid, annoying squid boss in Witcher2, it may be about ten years before I finish it and am in a position to move on to 3. :)

I struggled at 1st, but I'd not got the key mapped where you need to let go of his tenacle so I kept getting smacked against the rocks:mad:

Soldato
hmm mixed feelings about the Witcher series, got maybe 1/3 way through the first and 1/2 through the 2nd and just got really bored which is strange as I love most RPG's. I think it's the combat in the game, it's really really bad compared to many others. Maybe if the go all Dark Souls with it or something it'll be good.

Associate
I loved the Witcher 2....one of my favourite games and one of the few games ive actually played through more than once.

Very much looking forward to this.

Associate
I got turned off W2 when I started it on "hard" with the intetion of playing really tactical, tricky combat. I died a lot (as expected) and one day in frustration I tried just spamming mouse buttons, and slashed my way through 4-5 enemies with ease. Was a huge let-down :(

That and the idiotic stealth section.

Capodecina
Soldato
Witcher 2 was a huge disappointment for me.

I loved the first Act, but when you had to choose between the different Act IIs, the whole thing was ruined for me. I would choose one and then got bored and started switching. The fact that both realities were 'simulatenous' just took away any sense of interest or mystery for me and I never got to Act III.

As for this game, doubtless I'll give it a go seeing as how much I loved the first one.

Back
Top Bottom