The World Cup spoiler thread

Soldato
thread for the different groups..

i.e. Group A spoilers, Group B spoilers.. etc.

then spoiler thread for each knockout round..

why have specific threads for england games

Soldato
lemonkettaz said:
why have specific threads for england games

I think the idea was to keep it so that the non-SA regulars who'll just shout and post a bunch of smilies if England scored as opposed to the rest of us who want to talk about the pros and cons of Peter Crouch's prematch warm-up of 80's dance moves.

My only note to the dons would be it might be a good idea to have the names of all the group teams in the name i.e. "[GROUP A] Poland, Germany, Costa Rica, Ecuador (SPOILERS)" as I'm still struggling to remember all the groups at this early stage :)

Soldato
IceBus said:
I think the idea was to keep it so that the non-SA regulars who'll just shout and post a bunch of smilies if England scored as opposed to the rest of us who want to talk about the pros and cons of Peter Crouch's prematch warm-up of 80's dance moves.
Nail on head.

A sub forum would be good we could even have guest moderators.
I vote for me , 9761 and Darth Sideous.

Man of Honour
OP
I'm not sure what powers he has, but Rotty should have the ability to remove the annoying threads that will undoubtedly appear after a game, "OMFG ENGLAND LOST TO TRINIDAD AND TOGO!!111" etc. as I think Davey & Kev will be at work for a lot of games:)

Edit: Come to think of it, just give Gilly full access rights for a month or so:)

Last edited:
Soldato
aslong as it isnt one big thread im happy enough

got my fantasy footie teams all set up and ive got my time off work sorted for all the england games, unfortunately my hopes of watching every single match look dashed as i cant get the time off work and i have A level exams

Soldato
da_mic_1530 said:
aslong as it isnt one big thread im happy enough

got my fantasy footie teams all set up and ive got my time off work sorted for all the england games, unfortunately my hopes of watching every single match look dashed as i cant get the time off work and i have A level exams

same here, i understand...

ive had to get the night off work just to watch germany vs costa rica on friday...

but ive managed to get the england days off.. am sure ill catch most the games

i spend all of euro 2004 at work and missed all england games, i wanted to kill the manager

Soldato
JohnnyG said:
I'm not sure what powers he has, but Rotty should have the ability to remove the annoying threads that will undoubtedly appear after a game, "OMFG ENGLAND LOST TO TRINIDAD AND TOGO!!111" etc. as I think Davey & Kev will be at work for a lot of games:)

Edit: Come to think of it, just give Gilly full access rights for a month or so:)

Davey and I should be around for the England aftermath and Rotty could well be on a holiday for quite a few games, but we'll ensure some Dons will be watching very carefully, especially for the venomous comments that will ensure when England eventually lose. ;)

Permabanned
WooHoo, sorry been busy with work ****

I was meant to do a spreedsheet wasent i :o

Kudos to the dudes who could be arsed :)

Rotty and Bren are going down like biatches in the group stages :cool:

Man of Honour
OP
Work my arse
Gimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom