Theiving Scum

Associate
vonhelmet said:
They can't release them to him, but I'm pretty sure a police warrant would trump data protection.
Aye, a police warrant would.

MaX_PoWah phoning up ranting and raving down the phone won't.

How much was this topup for - may I ask?

Caporegime
Phantom said:
tell the police - its their job

Yeah but you tell them after you post on OcUK, evryone knows that. ;)

I was watching a woman getting raped the other day, i had to tell the attacker to hold on as i hadn't finished my post yet, otherwise he would have been away before i got any replies.

Associate
OP
Ok well, i spent several hours trying to sort this out this afternoon before work

I phoned lloyds fraud department up as i told you who started the process of getting me my money back.

I then rang o2 and got through to there fraud deparment, she could not really help me unless the police got involved, what she said she could do tho is with the card number bar the user from using his / her phone, i gave it her and she then told me that they do have information on file for the user but she could not tell me, and she told me to take what i had to the police and they should be able to track the person down.

So before work i nipped down and updated them on the situation as i had orginally reported it as lost, the officer i spoke to was pretty sure something would come of it, i felt like i was been a little petty reporting it all but all i really want back is my driving license, that isnt something you want floating about is it and as the person had left themselves a paper trail as so to speak i mite as well, and at the end of the day, even if i did lose my wallet through been plastered what they have commited is fraud.

The officer told me he would get back to me..

To be continued lol

Associate
OP
Cueball said:
Aye, a police warrant would.

MaX_PoWah phoning up ranting and raving down the phone won't.

How much was this topup for - may I ask?

They topped up by £30, they wernt stupid thought whoever it was as they used my driving license as verification.

Associate
LoadsaMoney said:
Yeah but you tell them after you post on OcUK, evryone knows that. ;)

I was watching a woman getting raped the other day, i had to tell the attacker to hold on as i hadn't finished my post yet, otherwise he would have been away before i got any replies.

lol ^^ that had me laughing so hard, not good at 2.55 am :D //edit the guys been suspended :confused:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom