Thermal Grizzly Kryonaut not recommended.

Soldato
I did it very thin the last time, and immediately the cpu would run 90°c within the first 5 sec of starting AIDA64.
Well, I'm no expert obviously, but that sounds pretty bad.
But given how many of us use TG with no problems, I would guess it's not the paste unless you happen to have a really duff one...!

Associate
Considering that we've been told now that it was bought in a local store in Denmark (I believe, need to go back and check post on that), there's a fair chance it's still the "Thermal Grizzly" that's the issue. Note, that it might not be legit, or it might have still been from a bad batch, or even a really old batch that has now degraded (from bad storage). The possibilities are endless.

Associate
OP
Considering that we've been told now that it was bought in a local store in Denmark (I believe, need to go back and check post on that), there's a fair chance it's still the "Thermal Grizzly" that's the issue. Note, that it might not be legit, or it might have still been from a bad batch, or even a really old batch that has now degraded (from bad storage). The possibilities are endless.

Well I got messages from several users reporting very similar experiences with Kryonaut. The shop I bought it from is a very well known store nationally, but counterfiet or bad products and finds its way in everywhere.

Anyhow I have ordered a Thermaltake Water 3.0 240 ARGB Sync now, because I don't like that the paste scrathed up the copperbase on the H100X. I am not trying my luck with Kryonaut again but will keep to Gelid GC-Extreme.

Back
Top Bottom