Things that make blokes proud of themselves

Sic

Sic

Soldato
Desmo said:
I taught Piggy this at last years BBQ Meet. I didn't really mean to do it but within a split second of her getting the ball I lunged two footed at her ankles :eek: I can remember the feeling of horror I had mid-air wondering to myself what I was doing :/

Still, I cleanly won the ball as she fell over into a heap on the floor. I stood up triumphantly and said "Women, know your limits" :D

Still can't believe I did that :o

you just earned this thread 5 stars. well, it was already having them, but you sealed it. nicely done, son :D

Man of Honour
Desmo said:
Still, I cleanly won the ball as she fell over into a heap on the floor. I stood up triumphantly and said "Women, know your limits" :D

Please tell me you said it in a Terry Thomas accent while twirling your (imaginary) moustache? :D

Great list, I'm not at all sure about having a stick just for stirring paint as it sounds a little bit too sensible.

Associate
OP
semi-pro waster said:
Please tell me you said it in a Terry Thomas accent while twirling your (imaginary) moustache? :D

Great list, I'm not at all sure about having a stick just for stirring paint as it sounds a little bit too sensible.

Get this woman out of the thread!

Of course if you have an old screwdriver solely used for opening tins and stirring paint i'll let you stay ;)

Soldato
Desmo said:
I taught Piggy this at last years BBQ Meet. I didn't really mean to do it but within a split second of her getting the ball I lunged two footed at her ankles :eek: I can remember the feeling of horror I had mid-air wondering to myself what I was doing :/

Have i ever told you that i love you. :D

The fact that you lunged your girlfriend roy keane style is good but to have the composure to think about and come up with "women, know your limits" with her crumpled up in a heap on the floor is just pure gold. :D

Woman of Honour
Man of Honour
Desmo said:

Is that why she still had a dodgy ankle in September? :p
Disgraceful behaviour!

But very funny :D

Man of Honour
dymetrie said:
Get this woman out of the thread!

Of course if you have an old screwdriver solely used for opening tins and stirring paint i'll let you stay ;)

I don't own a house or a shed so I've got nothing permantly for stirring paint, my dad does however and I'd like at least a couple of years before I start turning into him thanks all the same ;)

Man of Honour
Desmo said:

Dude, you're my new hero :D

Man of Honour
"4. SHARPENING A PENCIL WITH A STANLEY KNIFE - Blunt, is it? Hand it here love. No, I don't need a sharpener, I've got a knife thanks!"

lol :p

Back
Top Bottom