Things that make blokes proud of themselves

Soldato
Raikiri said:
I have flu and laughing really hurts :( thanks for that
All lies... if you had real flu you wouldn't even be on the forums:p ;) Oh dear.. can.... worms... everywhere :D
dymetrie said:
13. ARRIVING IN A PUB LATE - And everyone cheers you. It doesn't mean you're popular, it just means your mates are ******. However, the rest of the pub doesn't know that.
Yay.... Roberta & I for this one I think!!!

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
dymetrie said:
6. DRINKING UP - Specifically, rising from the table, slinging your coat on and downing two thirds of a pint in one fluid movement. Then nodding towards the door, saying, "Let's go" and striding out while everyone else struggles to catch up with you. You're hard.

This is my forte.

Bigstan - "Are you ready to go love?"
Fictional gf - "But you've still got most of a pint left, Stan."
Bigstan - "Don't worry about me love, you just get your coat on."

/Bigstan puts fags, phone etc. in pocket, puts on coat and drinks 3/4 pint before fictional gf has one arm in sleeve.

Smell the pheromones :D

Stan :)

PS: I didn't witness the Desmo slide tackle but I did see Piggy in a heap with Desmo standing proudly over her with hands on hips telling her to "know her limits" :D (I didn't quit ROFL but I did LOL).

Man of Honour
I witnessed the slide. It looked like one of my efforts from FIFA 2003, proper "sliding tackle that was clean but I managed to slice the other player in half at the same time" stuff. :D

Man of Honour
Piggymon said:
I moved into the Pigmo Pad with more tools than Desmo so ner ! :p

But all the tools a bloke needs at maximum are..

1 Phillips screwdriver
1 Flathead screwdriver
1 large hammer

They solve pretty much everything. ;)

Simon/~Flibster

Soldato
dymetrie said:
18. TAKING OUT £200 FROM A CASHPOINT - Okay, so its for paying the plumber later but with that much cash you feel like a mafia don. The only thing better is peeling notes off the roll later.
I did that this evening.... :cool:

to, errrrr.... pay my mum this month's rent..... :o

Soldato
* driving in such a way that both the missus AND the little one let out blood curling screams, and yet having full and complete control of a 4WD 1/2 ton pickup truck when it's completely sideways on the ice (in RWD only)!!

<--- been there , done that this past weekend!! :D

Caporegime
Flibster said:
But all the tools a bloke needs at maximum are..

1 Phillips screwdriver
1 Flathead screwdriver
1 large hammer

They solve pretty much everything. ;)

Simon/~Flibster

You forgot the power tools. That way you get to destroy things and make huge amounts of noise.

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
dymetrie said:
18. TAKING OUT £200 FROM A CASHPOINT - Okay, so its for paying the plumber later but with that much cash you feel like a mafia don. The only thing better is peeling notes off the roll later.

I do that sometimes just for the Halibut but being Scottish it means I don't need to go to the bank for 2 months ;)

Stan :)

Associate
The thin stick in the shed...i have one of them! :D

BUT...you are only your dad when the dried up paint on the end is thicker than your wrist after years of DIY!! (hmm that could be read so many ways! ;) )

Back
Top Bottom