DELETED_74993

Associate
The states is amazing for buying cheap clothes, even with a crap exchange rate, it works out very cheap, have a good time and do plenty of shopping!

Associate
Everyone's beaten me to Lucky Charms (waiting for my regular shipment atm) so how about Reeses Pieces (be sure to get the handy 1kg snack-size bag) or if they still do them, Reeses Limited Elvis Edition Bannana flavoured Peanut Butter Cups.

Man of Honour
What are Twinkie bars actually like? I've never bothered trying one.

They ming.

Do you reckon it's going to be a better exchange rate in a few weeks time or will the pound get weaker?

Well that's the thing... speculation has it that the pound is going to drop under the Euro, and as such the dollar will trade poorly with the pound. Although the stock exchanges and trading are on the up, fx doesn't follow suit.

I'm not a financial speculator and I haven't got the data to hand, but the pound is being battered at the moment... To be honest it'll be much of a muchness - best thing to do is watch the FX market and see how it fluctuates for a week and draw a trend from that.

The states is amazing for buying cheap clothes, even with a crap exchange rate, it works out very cheap, have a good time and do plenty of shopping!

True, it's not bad for clothes poud for pound compared to the UK. I remember going where it was over $2 to the £1, buying $500 of clothes meant I had to buy a second suitcase! :D However I do clothes shopping once every 5 years or so, so it was worth it! :D

Back
Top Bottom