things to see in Europe?

Soldato
Giants Causeway

Lol, that ones a little bit over rated.... The hexagons are really cool, but the gift shop and the fact its ALWAYS raining and freezing there (been in june and august) makes it a little weird...

I say go see the UN in Brussels as theres an irish pub out side it (they were doing all the referendum coverage outside of it on rte which made me smile)

Also go see that massive suspension bridge over the dordoign (spelling fail there) valley in france! I went there a few times when they were building it, then went over it in a car one year and under it in a canoe :)

Man of Honour
Cable cars and Alps

In the summer take the highest vertical ascent cable car in the world from Chamonix up the Aiguille du Midi and enjoy the mountain tops of the Mont Blanc massif. Then continue by taking the 5 km panoramic Mont Blanc cable car ride which crosses the Mont Blanc Massif to Point Helbronner in Italy. This is the highest cable car traverse in the world.

Lol, that ones a little bit over rated.... The hexagons are really cool, but the gift shop and the fact its ALWAYS raining and freezing there (been in june and august) makes it a little weird...

I've been when it's been sunny! It's not overrated at all and to think that it formed naturally it's a very complex yet perfectly formed structure. IMO it's one of the worlds few natural marvels

Soldato
I've been when it's been sunny! It's not overrated at all and to think that it formed naturally it's a very complex yet perfectly formed structure. IMO it's one of the worlds few natural marvels

Oooo, ok ill retract my judgement for a sunny trip. Doesnt it have a really precarious rope bridge near it too?

Caporegime

Meh I doubt it's that good, there's loads of identical versions all over the world, quite a lot are much bigger, just look up basalt intrusions.:p

Back
Top Bottom