Things wrong in UK - whoever stands up - I will follow.

Soldato
these kind of threads are common, and these types of statements are comming within the government, but nothing really happens from it, we are far from the most violent country in the world, there are far worse places, compared to other countries our problem is small, im affraid theres allways going to be rapists, bullys, thugs, criminals in general, sadly you cannot stop a criminal before they perform there act, i just accept it because like i said, we have a tiny problem compared.

the silly laws we have and rules, they are not stopping me from living, they are merely a talking point.

and thats the way i see it, its the way of the world, and allways will be.

Last edited:
Caporegime
these kind of threads are common, and these types of statements are comming within the government, but nothing really happens from it, we are far from the most violent country in the world, there are far worse places, compared to other countries our problem is small, im affraid theres allways going to be rapists, bullys, thugs, criminals in general, sadly you cannot stop a criminal before they perform there act, i just accept it because like i said, we have a tiny problem compared.

the silly laws we have and rules, they are not stopping me from living, they are merely a talking point.

Tom Cruise can!

Associate
Someone seems to have been affected by the media/establishment scaremongering.

First of all, I wasn't born in UK but lived here for over 15 years now.
Some of the things happening here begger belief. Beyond belief.

Some of you might say that you can leave uk etc etc and while this holds true, this is my home.

In my own country, things would not be like this and while i accept that no where is perfect, living in uk has begun to feel like a burden.
Here are things that need changing

1. Knife crime : this is becoming like a bad nightmare. Arrest and prison.
Every knife crime is now showing in the media, most of these crimes would only appear in local media now have national coverage so we all think its out of control.

2. No early parole : you do your time.
Prison is to rehabilitate NOT to punish, if they are rehabilitated then they can be released if not then don't release them. We need to become a civilised nation then the citizens may become civilised.

3. Transport : what is wrong with these? Disband unions - fine trains that are delayed.
The only people to gain from disbanding unions is the rich, the services will be just as inefficient but the costs will come down, the cost to consumers will remain the same because any saving will go to the shareholders.

4. Child care : Why penalize us and pay it to the poor? We aren't rich either.
Our country is made up of a society, everyone benefits from this society, especially the rich and privileged, the children of today will care and support us in the future we need them for our future, it is a necessary investment.

5. Finance : stop borrowing or uk will go bankrupt. Cuts have to happen.
You make that sound very simple, cuts will have just as big an impact as continued borrowing. Perhaps we could stop spending on the military, we don't need one, all our military does now is oppress other people I don't want them to oppress people in my name.

6. Youth asbos : they got trackers so track them. Moment they breach, they go to jail.
tracking as a punishment has serious Orwellian issues for me.

7. Benefits cut for long term unemployed if they fail to look for jobs.
Compulsory education for all jobless.

[quote8. police to spend more time catching burglers, rapers, thieves rather than fine motorists.[/quote]Stop reading the Daily Mail

9. Stop blaming people for mistakes. banks messed up, but how many bankers in a bank actually get big bonuses? This is nothing different from filmstars, singers, company directors, oil&gas companies.
The establishment has to blame someone or, God forbid, we may start blaming them.

10. stop political correctness. Abolish laws to protect children. Make that law forefeit the moment the children commit serious crime.
Not worthy of a reply

11. If thieves are in your house, you are legally allowed to apprehend them in any way possible.
And you know for sure they are a thief how? You are allowed to protect yopu house and possessions under current laws, you may not exact revenge on the thief as this is a crime, a sensible and civilised approach, revenge is never civilised.

12. Nationalize public services. Thats what its for, not to make money out of us who already pay lots and lots tax.
Erm?
etc etc

The most distressing news I have read in THIS WEEK.

1. pregnant woman raped.
2. mother/daughter suicide.
3. knife murder.
4. knife murder.
5. Dinner lady fired for telling man about bullying.
etc etc.

TRUST ME, if someone did that to my partner, they will not live much longer.

How many of you feel safe walking the streets at night when a group of hoodies approach you?

How many of you will NOT be worried about their childrens safety at school or somewhere else?

Why are we limited to Tories or Labor or Lib dems?

Why won't someone, maybe you start a party, and fix these things.

Because if someone did, I will vote for you.
Seriously stop reading whatever paper you are reading, stop watching the television news and start using your own brain to work out what is going on, the establishment is doing its best to make you scared so it can do what it likes.

STOP BEING SCARED

Permabanned
I wasnt picking on Just JSA its just JSA is the only benefit THEY all have in common, I agree housing benefit costs a lot more

Housing benefits costs are the mispolicy of governments, its the govenrments fault, they should have been building lots and lots of social homes, not restricting council ability to use the money gain from selling social homes to build new homes, this would haved saved the local government money in the mid to long term.

Man of Honour
Abolish laws to protect children. Make that law forefeit the moment the children commit serious crime.

I actually agree with this one, I am sick of seeing some 14 year old who has murdered someone and hearing "who due to their age cannot be named". No...sorry...they murdered someone, they absolutely should be named.

Soldato
The most important issues for me in no particular order are:

1. Youth crime, hoodies terrorizing good decent families. Fear dictates a huge amount of peoples lives these days, I see it first hand almost daily.
2. Child criminal protection... I mean, whoever coined the phrase "hug-a-hoodie" needs to be shot.
3. Bureaucracy driven police force.
4. The political correct brainwashing of the nation which has transcended common sense so much that I find myself contemplating whether we actually have freedom of speech nowadays.
5. Immigration. Yes just let any bugger in, especially the people from the countries we're actively killing people in (and they wonder why we have terrorism :rolleyes:)
6. Using terrorism as an excuse to take away our freedoms and liberties. Things like ID cards, mass email and phone monitoring and having CCTV on every street is shockingly invasive.
7. The ridiculous human rights law we have. Protecting criminals, giving prisoners the life of luxury, asylum seekers etc.
8. Having the EU forced onto us by Labour.

I am absolutely sick of Labour, to the point of hatred. The conservatives simply mimic Labour and have no policies at all that will address any of the issues above, plus most of them, as with todays new labour, are so out of touch with the real population and lives of the British people that I wouldn't wish any of them on any nation.

It feels like there is a dictatorship in this country as we have no really options with regard to voting. Labour, Tories and Lib Dems are all the same, they offer nothing with regard to hard line changes that people want.

Soldato
this is a random one but i bet allot of you have seen youth's commiting a crime in the past, vandalising or something and not reported it, i bet some of you know "How" or "where" to get drugs if you wanted to, but never reported it, in our village, quiet place, you have a drunk lot on friday nights running around stealing plant pots and stupid stuff out of peoples gardens, no one ever rings the police, even though everyone knows who does it.

why is this ?, are people scared ?, dont people mind..., i know people arnt scared around herre but ive never asked why they dont ring there police, in the past when its come up they have just said "Kids will be kids".

Caporegime
Step outside the law and you should also step outside of the protection of the 'human rights act'.

Why should you be protected by law if you refuse to adhere to it?

100% agree with this.

I am in the process of recruiting new party members. So far I have....1! You and me mrk, we'll get this country sorted in no time, waddaya say ;)

Sign me up.

Back
Top Bottom