Things wrong in UK - whoever stands up - I will follow.

Permabanned
I agree with you on this. If someone breaks into my home I want to know that I can do damn near anything to them and the law will still be on my side.

If you actually read the laws of this country, you can with reasonable force, that doesn't mean you can put a bear trap behind your back door and beat them to death.

Soldato
Shut up you miserable **** and get a grip.
You don't even realise how good you have it do you? Go live in a dictatorship, or a third world country, then come back to the UK and tell me we're in a **** state of affairs.

Associate
OP
Shut up you miserable **** and get a grip.
You don't even realise how good you have it do you? Go live in a dictatorship, or a third world country, then come back to the UK and tell me we're in a **** state of affairs.

I guess that pretty much sums up the youths of today.

As for those saying I read etc etc, I can say I don't read any of those and I know what grip I've got on.

The more money we make, the more we get taxed. And for what? So that refugees or benefit cheats can live in 5 bedroom mansions while we slave our days trying to save for a deposit for a small house?

And for us to pay more tax so that jobless people can have unlimited kids?

And when things don't turn right for those kids, they steal and destroy your things? And you know you can't do anything?

I've had my house broken in to, my brand new motorbike stolen, bicycle stolen, partners handbag robbed. Been shown a knife and demanded money.

Remember the Barclays manager who was killed? Did he think it was going to happen and get a grip?

What about the father who tried to stop yobs beating his son?

And you know what? I work in the city, I work hard for what i earn and now I have to worry.

I know how media spins their stories but its a story because it happened. The sheer fact is that these things are happening in a greater degree and more violent.

All of you who say get a grip and etc. Let me ask you, what would you do if it happened to you?

And just to reply the above, a third world country like where exactly?

daz

daz

Soldato

As for those saying I read etc etc, I can say I don't read any of those and I know what grip I've got on.

The more money we make, the more we get taxed. And for what? So that refugees or benefit cheats can live in 5 bedroom mansions while we slave our days trying to save for a deposit for a small house?

And for us to pay more tax so that jobless people can have unlimited kids?

And when things don't turn right for those kids, they steal and destroy your things? And you know you can't do anything?

I've had my house broken in to, my brand new motorbike stolen, bicycle stolen, partners handbag robbed. Been shown a knife and demanded money.

Remember the Barclays manager who was killed? Did he think it was going to happen and get a grip?

What about the father who tried to stop yobs beating his son?

And you know what? I work in the city, I work hard for what i earn and now I have to worry.

I know how media spins their stories but its a story because it happened. The sheer fact is that these things are happening in a greater degree and more violent.

All of you who say get a grip and etc. Let me ask you, what would you do if it happened to you?

And just to reply the above, a third world country like where exactly?

Sounds like you live in a rough urban area. The same thing will happen in any dodgy part of a major city anywhere in the world.

Just like any country in the world, we have good and bad parts.

Caporegime

And you pretty much sum up the problem.

People seeing an issue and complaining in private, moaning away without ever doing something to improve the situation.

It's pathetic, you claim to want change but you're only willing to tick a box by a name not willing to do anything to genuinely help.

Things won't change just by sitting there wishing for it.

Soldato

I'm old than you and I've been the victim of crime. I still think you should get a grip.

Every major city on Earth has a problem with crime. However, look at the developed world countries with generally low crime and low re-offending rates. Is it those that favour the kind of policies that you're suggesting or not?

Caporegime
Idiotic comment. Just because these things don't fit your comic-book world view does not mean they didn't happen. Just because they don't happen on every street does not make them 'sensationalist' and unworthy of changing.

So what are you doing about it?

Posting on the internet?

Go you!

Associate
Idiotic comment. Just because these things don't fit your comic-book world view does not mean they didn't happen. Just because they don't happen on every street does not make them 'sensationalist' and unworthy of changing.

Nor does it mean you should remain in doors locked away from the world. Crime will always occur, no matter the punishments.

Why people feel the need to moan about this is beyond me, just get outside and live your life instead of bleating about knife crime on the OCUK form.

Back
Top Bottom