Things you must do on your 21st birthday?

Permabanned
Took over an hour to get out of a ball pit once, after a liquid night out. We couldn't stop laughing and just kept sinking back down.

Bouncy castle sounds great..............birthday coming up soon...........now where's that yellow pages

Associate
This is a first time for me, i made a suggestion and people agreed - i shall sleep a happy chap tonight! Its my birthday next month...and have been planning a bouncy castle for the past few months...thus why i suggested it.

Im going to be hiring the largest possible castle that will fit in the garden, plenty of beverages, and will get a nice BBQ going. It shall be what dreams are made of, and i shall call it "the birthday that dreams are made of".

Associate
Scuzi said:
What are the essentials for a 21st birthday?

Well my friend. My 21st was in feb of this year, and I would say its simple really. In my opinion its not what you do, its who your with at the time. I personally just went to the pub, but the fact that about 30 of mates turned up for a supprise it really was possibly the best night i think i've ever had. Unfortunatly I ended up in hospital due to excessive drinking, but i remember clearly all the bits that matter.

Of course there is loads of stuff you can do, but to me it was being with all my mates that mattered the most :)

Hope you have a good day, Keep us posted :)

Woodsy

Last edited:
Associate
Its less than a month away, and I shall be spending it abroad in the sun on a lads holiday with my mates.

I turn 21 on the last day of the holiday so effectively I'll have a 7 day party leading up to it.

I can't describe how excited I am.

Soldato
OCdt Stringy said:
Get drunk in America?
It's what I'll be doing shortly after my 21st in Vegas this new year :D

Though it wasnt on the day i went Vegas 2weeks after my 21st - was the best time of my life, absoloutely awesome! (thought it cost me a bomb)

On the day just went to a local club with a tonne of mates.

Associate
karting is always a good start
Good volume lunch (quality is unimportant, quantity is)
All aboard the ale train

Stripper that does extras
Pub or two to arrange to meet ladies at nightclub later
Lap dancing
Nightclub to pick up the aformentioned ladies
Unprotected sex
Scabby present the next week

Soldato
Quad biking, BBQ and house party with bouncy castle.

Go go go!

I say Quad biking because its generally cheaper than paintballing and is generally more fun than karting, especially if its raining.

:D

Soldato
Scuzi said:
Well, I have the big birthday coming up next month and have been trying to plan something with my mates but none of us can come up with a decent idea. It has to be a memorable day (well, memorable until the alcohol takes over) so we're in need of some ideas to get us started. I wanted to go to Ney York for a couple of days but all my mates are skint students so that idea was out.

What are the essentials for a 21st birthday?

Your birthdays on the same day as mine! awesome!

Back
Top Bottom