Thinking about buying a secretlabs..

Associate
Has anyone got any experience with secret lab chairs?

Its a lot of money to drop on a chair without having a test...

Ive had a gt racing chair for the past 3 years but its starting to split and the foams starting to go flat :(

Associate
Bought Omega last year.
Absolute quality you will not regret
It's firm at first feels strange, but you get used to it.

Associate
My Titan arrived last week and so far i'm very pleased with it. The post stating you only get the 3 - 5 yr extension if you post a positive review is completely wrong, all i did was post picture no review nothing and my warranty extension was confirmed today.

Associate
I’m 6’6” and I had so many problems With office chairs, especially working from home over the pandemic as I was sat at the desk for work and gaming. I took the plunge and bought a Titan 2020 last august and I don’t regret it at all. It’s firm, but comfy. You really get used to it and i never get any more neck or back pain from extended pc use. Hope this helps.

Associate
I’m 6’6” and I had so many problems With office chairs, especially working from home over the pandemic as I was sat at the desk for work and gaming. I took the plunge and bought a Titan 2020 last august and I don’t regret it at all. It’s firm, but comfy. You really get used to it and i never get any more neck or back pain from extended pc use. Hope this helps.
This except I'm 6'4" I have however, recently swapped it for a ROG Chariot which fits me better as I'm quite slim. The Titan is heading to my workplace. I'd say, if you're a larger build, get a titan - No regrets. Tall but slim? Think about an Omega.

Associate
I would have loved a titan, except they sent me an omega by accident, customer service is **** poor so hopefully you never need them, they replied by saying if the problem has happened on our end we will help resolve it, not sure if they think its my fault they delivered the wrong chair lol.

Permabanned
Has anyone got any experience with secret lab chairs?

Its a lot of money to drop on a chair without having a test...

Ive had a gt racing chair for the past 3 years but its starting to split and the foams starting to go flat :(
was that the normal one ? wife has same chair must be over 5 yrs old and still looks like new .. .. bout a month back i got the one for larger people :p more foam bigger seat just like the titan ..and a few ££££ cheaper .. :)

Associate
Hi,

As a fairly happy owner of a HERO, I've noticed that secretlabs are launching a new chair the "Titan Evo 2022", it comes with removeable armrests which can be upgraded to a gel version, a lumbar support which can be raised and lowered, wider range gas lifts to cover shorter people, and a magnetic memory foam neck pillow. Apparently it comes in 3 sizes too. I must admit I am very tempted but will wait for more reviews.

Associate
I'm 6'2 and bought a Titan recently. It's a great chair - the quality is top notch. If I can echo the above sentiment, the firmness feels a bit strange at first but you definitely get used to it.

EUR 370 is pretty expensive for a chair; but I sit in it at least 8-10 hours every single day. I've found it worth the investment.

Associate
Titan's okay. Don't trust reviews at first glance because secret lab only offers their 5 year warranty upon posting positive reviews.

This post is a bit misleading.

You get a 3 year guaranteed warranty just for purchasing the chair.

You get an additional 2 years on top, for free, if you post a picture of it on your social media platform (facebook, instagram, etc.).

Regardless, you still get the 3 year warranty no matter what.

Soldato
Bought a Secretlabs Titan two years ago and still do not like it as it is far to firm for my liking.
Thinking of buying a Noble but will need to do a lot of research first.

Man of Honour
If that is the case they sound rather untrustworthily.
Are you surprised? It's manufactured in China and it's pretty much the same as any other 'gaming' chair that's out there, sold for incredible markup. Get a proper office chair like a Giroflex, Herman Miller etc.

Back
Top Bottom