Thinking about joining the army...

Permabanned
WolfR1der said:
I'm revising Vietnam as part of the Cold war section of my History course. The similarities of the situation are chilling.

maybe an issue for sc though

If you need a hand, let me know - I was in 'Nam.

*n

Soldato
atpbx said:
I wouldnt go near the army myself, poor pay (and it is poor pay, i earn more than you just driving a van for 5 days a week) and it does nothing for you when you leave.

You earn £35K a year from driving a van, you must be very good at it and i bet it gives you loads of satisfaction, thinks of all the great van memories you must have.
Ive only been ski'ing (Alps) and diving (Egypt) this year (both for free) so i'm realy gutted i dont drive a van, oh and 2 Health & Safety courses that cost 10% of the price you would pay, but then again if driving is van is the best you can achieve then why would you be interested in furthering youself.

Permabanned
pegasus1 said:
You earn £35K a year from driving a van, you must be very good at it and i bet it gives you loads of satisfaction, thinks of all the great van memories you must have.
Ive only been ski'ing (Alps) and diving (Egypt) this year (both for free) so i'm realy gutted i dont drive a van, oh and 2 Health & Safety courses that cost 10% of the price you would pay, but then again if driving is van is the best you can achieve then why would you be interested in furthering youself.

Chill, Winston.

*n

Permabanned
pegasus1 said:
Tbh i lol'd, but that there is a bit harsh, allthough tbh i sincerely doubt the dude earns more than someone in the army "driving a van" and saying you dont come out of it with anything is more than mildly stupid.

Associate
pegasus1 said:

haha! :D

Back
Top Bottom