This Instant And Moment - 2019!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
I’ll be round in 10 minutes ;)

Shall I bring the dogs toys?

I identify as a dog toy.

You’re more than welcome to join in the fun, no discrimination here.

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Really struggled to get to sleep last night but managed to find and apply for a part time job. Does mean it would take up my entire Sunday but would at least leave me Saturdays free and the hourly rate is good. :)
Fingers crossed!!!

Soldato
Loving a bit of J Lo right now on the ol' spotify but I find I'm asking the same questions;

What if I never find and I'm left behind?
Should I keep hoping for love?
What if I'm still the same?
Status doesn't change?
Gotta keep hoping for love

:o

-10 man points if you can guess the song without cheating :p

Caporegime
Loving a bit of J Lo right now on the ol' spotify but I find I'm asking the same questions;

What if I never find and I'm left behind?
Should I keep hoping for love?
What if I'm still the same?
Status doesn't change?
Gotta keep hoping for love

:o

-10 man points if you can guess the song without cheating :p

Tbh, just get out there. Do you have hobbies? Or anything else you do after work or the weekends?

I pretty much was the same, didn't have a partner for all of my young adult life (teens-early twenties) and thought I was doomed.

Eventually I just found someone without really looking.

Soldato
Tbh, just get out there. Do you have hobbies? Or anything else you do after work or the weekends?

I pretty much was the same, didn't have a partner for all of my young adult life (teens-early twenties) and thought I was doomed.

Eventually I just found someone without really looking.

I don't do anything after work or at the weekends at the minute lol (other than working out, helping my mum with stuff) and will need to take on a second job soon due to having a hefty car bill recently :( I had hoped to join a meet up cinema group but have either been busy or couldn't afford it when meets were arranged.

To be fair I'm not actively looking right now anyway, I've been focusing on other things. Obviously if I met someone the "natural way" then I wouldn't shy away from it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom