This Instant And Moment - 2019!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
I’m also getting old, had a new washing machine and tumble dryer delivered yesterday and I was excited :p

haha, I am very happy with my Samsung Ecobubble. It even plays a little tune at the end of the wash cycle!

I considered a dryer but in the end decided that I'll just carry on drying stuff with the help of a dehumidifier and save a bit of room in the kitchen unit space.

Went for the 9KG version though, much better than my old 7KG one.

Isea6AOh.jpg

Wait till you get excited to cut the grass.

Cutting grass is one thing I have never enjoyed. I don't mind hoovering, or cleaning the kitchen a bit, but for grass I just find it boring (+ I get hayfever!).

My house has no grass :cool:

RxR

RxR

Soldato
Awoke late only to be nagged and irritated again by a recurring felt need to flesh out a "wild patch" logic and it's defense, which suggests there may be a hole in one of my models or arguments. But why? It isn't obvious. I already defend pareto-normal growth with some zero-sum stag effects. I suspect the tu quo que (you too) counter- defense is the culprit.

Caporegime
Awoke late only to be nagged and irritated again by a recurring felt need to flesh out a "wild patch" logic and it's defense, which suggests there may be a hole in one of my models or arguments. But why? It isn't obvious. I already defend pareto-normal growth with some zero-sum stag effects. I suspect the tu quo que (you too) counter- defense is the culprit.
This is amazing :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom