This Instant And Moment - 2020!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
It's all about the signatures, that the only way I tend to remember who the **** is who :p

I change mine all the time so........ :p

The signatures also don't display on the mobile view.

The second someone changes their forum name, and their signature, even if these things happen months apart, they are suddenly a complete stranger to me, even if we've spoken at length many times over the years!

Its a bit annoying and actually makes me slightly sad! Please leave your signature alone. ;)

Caporegime
dropped my phone down the back of the headboard and kneeled down to find it down the gap at the back.
there's a dead spider chilling there on it's web about 20 inches from where my face usually is when I sleep :S

it must have been pretty big at one point because even shrivelled up it's legs were like 1.4inches long

guess they aren't attracted to carbon dioxide so don't get in your face

Soldato
dropped my phone down the back of the headboard and kneeled down to find it down the gap at the back.
there's a dead spider chilling there on it's web about 20 inches from where my face usually is when I sleep :S

it must have been pretty big at one point because even shrivelled up it's legs were like 1.4inches long

guess they aren't attracted to carbon dioxide so don't get in your face

The spider probably died after the eggs hatched.

Consigliere
I must be the one of the very very few that have had 2 second stage interviews (2 seperate roles) in 2 days. All the 2s. :o

Also seen I have applied for 45-50 roles in 2 weeks...September does indeed have movement.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY @LuckyBenski !

Permabanned
The sooner you go for your comfort break, the sooner your parcel will appear. No attempt to deliver will be made until you have attempted to drop off. Thems the rules!

Delivery driver has been 5 stops away for the last 30 minutes but I'm not sure if the tracking has broken or if he's stopped for lunch. Either way, I need a poo and I'm getting uncomfortable :mad:

Would be so funny if you missed your parcel after holding it in for this long. :p :D :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom