This Instant And Moment - 2020!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Much better thanks! Gas released and normal operating pressure resumed :p

Whilst not required this time, hot water bottles are generally underestimated, kudos on the recommendation fellow hot water bottler.
good to hear :p

to be honest, I don't actually have a hot water bottle but I do have a wheatie bag... and a beddy bear..and a microwave penguin :D

In other news I'm currently obsessed with Miley Cyrus' Midnight Sky and Slide Away. She had a weird moment but now her music seems to have improved somewhat :)

Soldato
good to hear :p

to be honest, I don't actually have a hot water bottle but I do have a wheatie bag... and a beddy bear..and a microwave penguin :D

Haha! Hot water bottles are awesome. I’m a 63 year old in a 33 year old’s body I think..

Penguins are my favourite animal, not sure how I feel about you wanging one in the microwave :eek:

Soldato
@Captain

Bouton Aide kindly made you a new sig. :p
It would be nice if we can all have a normal Christmas, but it doesn't seem likely. Especially because of the idiots who will not listen under any circumstances making matters worse... :(

Interesting that you are sad about not seeing the in-laws specifically, you're lucky, I think most people would be glad of that. :D

Ah i know, i mean even the plumber came yesterday, he didnt even wear a mask to come inside nor offer if we would prefer him to.

Ah I adore my in laws, I agree that is in the minority. :)

Permabanned
Walking home from a stroll out early today and I hear a meow from the bushes, out comes a very frail, soaked, skinny white cat, looked around couldn’t see any more kicking about. I think it must be maybe 3 months old maybe?, someone correct me if I’m wrong.

Didn’t appear to be fed at all for god knows how long. Come straight up to me and followed me so I kneeled down and it climbed up on me straight away. Really purring at this stage sounded like it was crying for help.

...so I fetched it home. I fed it a little bit of cat food and give it some water. I put a fluffy old brown blanket on a box on its side and I think it’s taken too it as it fell straight asleep after it got dried, fed and watered.

Looks like it’s on a road to recovery..... poor thing!

Last edited:
Soldato
Walking home from a stroll out early today and I hear a meow from the bushes, out comes a very frail, soaked, skinny white cat, looked around couldn’t see any more kicking about. I think it must be maybe 3 months old maybe?, someone correct me if I’m wrong.

Didn’t appear to be fed at all for god knows how long. Come straight up to me and followed me so I kneeled down and it climbed up on me straight away. Really purring at this stage sounded like it was crying for help.

...so I fetched it home. I fed it a little bit of cat food and give it some water. I put a fluffy old brown blanket on a box on its side and I think it’s taken too it as it fell straight asleep after it got dried, fed and watered.

Looks like it’s on a road to recovery..... poor thing!

Congrats you have gained +1 new cat.

Permabanned
You soft touch you!

Welcome to cat slaveship.

It was purring so much though Benski. Anyone who walked away from what I saw has a heart of stone.

This thread is better. Tv licence thread had a few warriors who left in tears.

You get used to it, I’ve just been called a retard in another thread (might as well have called me that) lol

Soldato
I have more fruit flies than I can manage, I have put some beer in a bottle near the food bin and on the kitchen top. So far got around 20 of the buggers. I shall win this war.

Soldato
I have more fruit flies than I can manage, I have put some beer in a bottle near the food bin and on the kitchen top. So far got around 20 of the buggers. I shall win this war.
I had a revelation last summer. Apple cider vinegar with a drop of washing up liquid. I tried red wine but it only caught about 3. I put maybe 25ml in a teacup and leave it by the food bin, catches 10-15 overnight. Only top it up once a week!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom