This Instant And Moment - 2020!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
Grandad has breathing issues on oxy tanks, was told to let the cat go or I move out with it. :confused:

I don't know what your specific circumstances are but sure. Could be reasonable, could be unreasonable, no idea. Surely the argument is only relevant if he is allergic to cats but... None of my business.

Well if you got attached to the cat I am sorry you had to let it go.

Permabanned
I don't know what your specific circumstances are but sure. Could be reasonable, could be unreasonable, no idea. Surely the argument is only relevant if he is allergic to cats but... None of my business.

Well if you got attached to the cat I am sorry you had to let it go.

I had it 3 days and in that 3 days I did get attached to it. It's cry's for help though.. heart stringers where pulled for sure.

I'll stick couple pics in cat thread soon, just getting ready off out for a fishing match on the tees river.

Caporegime
I had it 3 days and in that 3 days I did get attached to it. It's cry's for help though.. heart stringers where pulled for sure.

I'll stick couple pics in cat thread soon, just getting ready off out for a fishing match on the tees river.

Hopefully he/she/it goes to a good home. Well done you for saving he/she/it from the cold and damp and nurturing it back to health. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom