This Instant And Moment - 2020!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Looking forward to a trip out this afternoon, to a local coastal park. It'll be the second outing since Feb that doesn't involve shopping or the pharmacy (the first was last Sunday).

It's looking like an evening spin now - still waiting for a delivery from the pharmacy and I can't risk not being in when it comes because the weekend means any errors won't be fixable until Monday.

Caporegime
25 today, can officially no longer describe myself as "early 20's"
What have I got to show for it, three old bangers, a few grand in the bank, lost my job, living at home with my parents.

Happy Birthday to mee, Happy Birthday to meeee..... :p :p

Soldato
What have I got to show for it, three old bangers, a few grand in the bank, lost my job, living at home with my parents.

Ahhh to be 25 again. They do say youth is wasted on the young :p :D

Happy Birthday :)

Soldato

Haby birtdoy!!

Bleh, woke up at 1pm incredibly groggy. Took an anxiety medication yesterday and it clearly knocked me out! Just have to get my **** together by 3pm as there's a family outing...

Soldato

Happy Birthday, Acme. Don't be too hard on yourself, there's plenty of time for all that.

I'm just back from a trip to the seaside with my mother in the wheelchair. It was lovely. A bit busier than I'd have liked but I was expecting it to be so I took masks for us to wear through the choke points. Fair play though, everyone was very good and seemed eager to help/get out of the way.

Soldato

Haha, happy birthday mate. Living with the folks isn't a bad thing. Mine won't take me back... Lol.
Sorry about the job situation but guess a few million are in a similar situation.

Soldato
I’m sure my wife would happily chip and add to the list of reasons, but I am an idiot. Misplaced my AirPods this morning, and turned my cabin upside down looking for them, but ran out of time before I had to go down to do a 4 hour watch in the engine room, so put my washing on just before I went.

I’ve just been to check on said washing, and as I was emptying it out of the washer to transfer it into the dryer, to my horror, just found my AirPods in their case, nestled in the middle of everything. :(

Seems like they’re brown bread. I’ve taken the buds themselves out of the case, and propped the case lid open to let everything dry out. I’m just praying that they pull through.

Edit: and to add to my woes today, found out that it’s going to set me back at least £2000 to
put the roof right that’s been letting in water, that the have-a-go hero who owned our house before us installed himself. **** you Alan. :mad:

Soldato
I'm guessing since he's on a ship, that might be a little trickier. Plus (not that it's overly relevant), we don't actually have an airing cupboard :p

On the plus side, i have some cheap headphones that've survived about 4 trips in the washing maching. Go cheap Anker :D

Soldato
Hmm so seems Tuesday is the new Friday for Sainsbury's click and collect :) Got there at 1.50pm and only one other car was in the bay, normally when I go on a Friday lunch there's a fair few of us waiting

I'm still laughing at their substitution of garlic bread instead of Yorkshire puddings :D I get that with it being gluten free there are less options but I thought subs were meant to be similar lol. Ah well :)

Caporegime
Hmm so seems Tuesday is the new Friday for Sainsbury's click and collect :) Got there at 1.50pm and only one other car was in the bay, normally when I go on a Friday lunch there's a fair few of us waiting

I'm still laughing at their substitution of garlic bread instead of Yorkshire puddings :D I get that with it being gluten free there are less options but I thought subs were meant to be similar lol. Ah well :)

What, you don't have garlic bread on your Sunday roast? Weirdo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom