This Instant And Moment - 2020!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
What, you don't have garlic bread on your Sunday roast? Weirdo.

Garlic bread?!! Garlic bread?!! Garlic? And bread??
(bonus points if you guess correctly where that's from lol)

And to answer your question, I dont have a Sunday roast :( not unless I make one for family (i.e. my mum and i lol) and that rarely happens

Caporegime
Garlic bread?!! Garlic bread?!! Garlic? And bread??
(bonus points if you guess correctly where that's from lol)

And to answer your question, I dont have a Sunday roast :( not unless I make one for family (i.e. my mum and i lol) and that rarely happens

Guessing Phoenix nights?

What was the plan for the Yorkshire puddings if not a Sunday roast? Extra points for you if it's literally just to sit and dip them in gravy.

Soldato
Guessing Phoenix nights?

What was the plan for the Yorkshire puddings if not a Sunday roast? Extra points for you if it's literally just to sit and dip them in gravy.
Pretty much :p they randomly popped up when I did my order last night and I thought what the heck. I'd cooked a turkey joint last night so thought turkey, Yorkshire puds and veg with gravy sounds good.

Sadly it will be turkey and..garlic bread :D

@jon86 nah was just a spur of the moment purchase but I don't have any gluten free flour anyway :o :p

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
It is yes, I flagged the original flat earther's youtube video to youtube who then sent me an email saying how serious false claims are and that I should send them proof or my youtube account may be terminated within 7 days.... So I sent proof it's mine and that was over a month ago.

Great to see youtube take a false claim more seriously than a legitimate copyright claim and will twiddle their thumbs in the meantime.

Caporegime
Hmm so seems Tuesday is the new Friday for Sainsbury's click and collect :) Got there at 1.50pm and only one other car was in the bay, normally when I go on a Friday lunch there's a fair few of us waiting

I'm still laughing at their substitution of garlic bread instead of Yorkshire puddings :D I get that with it being gluten free there are less options but I thought subs were meant to be similar lol. Ah well :)
Could be worse, someone posted a thread the other week where a tesco picker had substituted domestos bleach with bird seed. :p

Caporegime
It is yes, I flagged the original flat earther's youtube video to youtube who then sent me an email saying how serious false claims are and that I should send them proof or my youtube account may be terminated within 7 days.... So I sent proof it's mine and that was over a month ago.

Great to see youtube take a false claim more seriously than a legitimate copyright claim and will twiddle their thumbs in the meantime.

It's shocking how some people have no regard for copyright.

BTW, got any more of Brian Taylor's works?

Last edited:

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Oh yes now I remember. Thought the name sounded familiar lol.

Nothing new, although I only got the 4 from my favourite films so those were just perfect for my walls.

Soldato
Grrr... Had an important delivery due today between 11:00 and 15:00... Just got home to find a "sorry we missed you" from 9:50AM this morning...

DHL - Say no more I guess... :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom