This is striking me as odd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Im sure many people that voted Labour also didnt want to go to war with Iraq, but we went anyway.

That was because it was not up for vote? we did not know at the time of the last election Labour were going to war, if we did do you think Labour would have staid in power.

I have a strong fealing that because of this issue and many other "mistakes" by the goverment that they will not get elected next time.

Soldato
Ex-RoNiN,

Just thought i should appologise for hijacking your thread.
Soz but i jus cant let some comments go with out some kind of fight.

Also it is worth saing, i have gained a degree of respect for you in the way you have conducted your self over the course of this discussion.

Any way i shall probably be gone for the weekend, have to prepare myself for the next round of ShadeZ bashing. :cool:

have a nice W/E everyone.

:D :D :D :D

Soldato
OP
Originally posted by Shadez
1) You are not naturalized.
2) If you are living abroad you will not be registered (but this i take it to meen on the electral role, or paying taxes to greace).

hence if you are not a citizen of greace how can you be completly greak??? again its the word completly that lets you down.

But to stop this going on forever......
You are greak ;) , but you must accept that some ppl will not c you as completely greek because you dont leave in greace. (its jus the way different ppl look at the world)

Mate, I was bloody BORN in Greece, I have a Greek passport, I was baptised in a Greek church, how much more Greek can I get!?!?! :confused: I am born in the country, I have that country's passport, this AUTOMATICALLY means that I am a Greek citizen, period!? FFS, I even pay taxes in Greece 'cos I am a property owner down there! But of course, you have a different point of view. Fair play to you, even if nobody but yourself agree with that ;)

Very quickly then the vote thing (this realy needs thread all of its own)

By voting you are exosizing your democratic right, to express your opinion, in the way the world is run (correct)?

If you chose not to vote, then you are saying i dont have an opinion(or you c your opinion not to matter). If this is the case then y should anyone listen to what you have to say on any subject since you have said your self your opinion doesnt matter.:rolleyes:

Mate, I am a student in England, I can't afford to fly to Greece (over 3000 miles as well mind you) just to mess up my vote! I would fly to Greece if there actually was someone worth voting for! You have to see things realistically.

EDIT: Nice weekend to you too :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom