Thoughts on Zalman FC-1 WSVG Fatal1ty ?

Associate
And any thoughts to the case? No?

This is OcUK channel 5 news with King Ding, back to the studio with diane..

.Public Notice. Kingding has quit smoking today and may have wierd moments...

Associate
must admit thats a nicely made case, like the hdd holders, the Fatal1ty branding is abit OTT and does put me off, but it's nice to see a case thats not been made into a skyscraper with 150 5inch bays!.

I Cant blame john (wendal) for this, wouldnt you if you could make a living from gaming that you love? he's made an insane amount of money from gaming in the last 5 years.

alothugh he can be that rich, he had to stay in a room with me and my friend when we went to Qcon in 2003 as he never planned on coming and the hotel was sold out from the event :p.

Associate
Must admit after looking at it properly that is a very well designed case.
I like the blackness of it and it looks very solid. It would be better if they did one without fatality all over it.
Just got my eclipse 62 today so I wont be looking to get one

Soldato
I'm getting sick of this stupid branding, I would buy a lot of the fatality products because it tends to be the high spec stuff but I dont buy it simply because it has his name on it, why would I want to buy products of some spotty nosed premier geek who got his fame from spending most of his day playing pc games, ARGH! (sorry to all those gamers who play pc games a lot, but I doubt all of you guys arent half as cocky and generally annoying as him).

Caporegime
Yewen said:
Price will make or break this, if its to expensive you would not have one over an Eclipse.

But yes it does look like it has some nice specs, the Zalman cases are top notch for build quality aswell, just Wendel branding. :mad: (Or whatever his name is)

everyone has said the same thing but ill say it agian

get rid of the over branding (both zalman and fata1ty) and you'd have a nice case

wonder if they're stickers of if its actually etched into the drive bays and case ?

Soldato
MrLOL said:
everyone has said the same thing but ill say it agian

get rid of the over branding (both zalman and fata1ty) and you'd have a nice case

wonder if they're stickers of if its actually etched into the drive bays and case ?

I suspect its actually laser etched into the anodized surface. If you really wanted, you could sandblast(?) the current surface off and have it reanodized all in black.

Soldato
I think it might look a bit plain with all the logos gone, i quite like the Zalman logo on there but hate the fatality logos. Why would anyone want some gamers screen name on their PC goods?.

Associate
Thoughts on Zalman FC-1 WSVG Fatal1ty ?

The pc case equivilent of having the Nike swoop tattoo'd on your forehead IMO.

Back
Top Bottom