**Thread for Help, Advise and to post Pictures of your Monsoon Modular Reservoir (MMRS)**

Associate
Hi. I plan to make custom case using 3d printer with custom LC, but there is one problem. One of the features of this case will be that it can be moved in any way (upside down, on side ect.).
So the problem will be air in reservoir. Can you give me any advice how to solve it?
Simple filling it to the brim is not ideal solution.

Soldato
Hi. I plan to make custom case using 3d printer with custom LC, but there is one problem. One of the features of this case will be that it can be moved in any way (upside down, on side ect.).
So the problem will be air in reservoir. Can you give me any advice how to solve it?
Simple filling it to the brim is not ideal solution.
In essence, I'm not sure it can be done. A pump will usually work tilted most ways except totally upside down. That said, it's worth starting a thread to discuss it. Lots of people will offer useful information :)

Associate
Not a lot of ideas on that one I am afraid, obviously the criteria will be not to let air in the pump, this can only be achieved with having no air in the system by my view of it.
Initial start up and bleeding all the air out should enable the system to then work in any orientation. I can't see why a pump will not work upside down as long as there is no air trapped in it.
I am still a newbie at this though and I think you have answered your own question though by filling to the brim.
Sorry I can't be of more help. :)

Associate
im currently thinking of adding a monsoon tube setup on my into current rig

the best location i can find would be horizontal under a 360 rad, then going down to my duel bay res with my pumps

main reason is to make filling it up substantially easier, so the plan would be to be able to use the largest i can get away with, go for the triple end caps, to use them as fill ports, (to be changed later perhaps to put my duel pumps on it)
id need a mount to be able to attach it to the fans, and id really like to be able to take it out, fill the loop then attach it on without needing to remove the mount from the fan space on the sides is basically zero, wondering how i can add my pressure value onto it, and how easy it is to fill and get the bubbles out before its moving on down to my little res

can anyone make suggestions on a mount and confirm i can add the pressure valve without too an issue, im interested in the triple port, mainly for ongoing options i might be interested in taking, im assuming i would need to have intake one end and exit the other?
thanks for your help

Back
Top Bottom