• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Thread watched Artifacts black dots only on 165mhz. Gpu or monitor or driver issue?

Associate
Hello.
First my pc.I have Gigabyte Rtx 3090 OC ( stock ) and 10850K stock ,32gb ram.

Issue is only on 1920x1080P with 165hz. On 1440P with 165mhz is fine. On 1920x1080P with 144hz is fine. On 1920x1080P with 165mhz i can see on screen small black dots flickering vertical.
If i wanna catch screen its not visible or clip. So i post screen and i added from paint. Just very small flickering black dots on vertical position. Screens not working. Happens only in 1080P with 165HZ. Visible on desktop too when i am very close.

art.jpg

Just found on reddit somebody had the same issue with monitor:
https://www.reddit.com/r/Monitors/comments/hib8h7/please_help_i_have_an_issue_with_new_monitor/

Last edited:
Soldato
I'd love to tell you to just send it back and stop spamming the forum with bad threads but your consistency tells me you might actually have some mental condition which makes you behave like this.

If youre trolling then good effort.

Have you actually played a game without analysing every possible setting?

Soldato

His whole history of posts is the same thing. He responds to everything with another question. Its like there is never a level of satisfaction. His posts wind me up massively but something about them make me feel like he is on some kind of spectrum and can't help it.

Its quite a good trolling technique if its not genuine.

I seem to feel inclined to respond most times because I'm torn between being a **** to the guy or almost sympathising with his behaviour.

Associate
OP
Or maybe try more than 1 previous driver? I am start to thinking that it can be driver issue

Hmm. Two people with the same issue. Same issue on different drivers 6 months apart from each other?

Man of Honour
Or maybe try more than 1 previous driver? I am start to thinking that it can be driver issue

Hmm. Two people with the same issue. Same issue on different drivers 6 months apart from each other?

If you use equipment incorrectly you often get problems.

If you have got a 1440p monitor use it at 1440p.

You really need to sell your PC and get a console, something you can not mess around with.

Back
Top Bottom