Thunder and Lightning in Southampton

Soldato
im in upper shirley and yes it was a great show of lightning woke my son up though! not happy!

I love lightning shows esp when you get good pics, unfortunately my batteries are on charge! lol

Rotters

edit nothing wrong with large parts of millbrook its not thornhill!

Soldato
How many more bloody weather threads?
It rains, the sun comes out and it gets a bit hotter, it snows in winter, sometimes we have thunder and lightning and all the jessies hide under their beds, hailstorms are less frequent but occur occasionally. There you go, i just summed up weather for you, it's there 24/7, we don't need to make threads about it every single day surely? It changes all the time, get over it. It's getting like the scammer threads :/

And if you think thunder and lightning here is bad, go to australia and see some of the lightning storms.. and take some clean frillies too if you're not fond of it. ;)

Soldato
good grief there's a lot of us in Southampton isn't there :p

I'm in chandlers ford and was upstairs trying to subdue the children and decided to stare out of the window at it for a bit and there was the most ridiculously bright flash which literally blinded me for a couple of seconds (not good, I was stood at the top of the stairs :eek: ) and the crack was like a bomb going off!

I love that sort of weather, just not so good with a 4yr old and a 1yr old :(

Soldato
Dave said:
BBC Weather had us down for thunder and lightning today and Friday but they magically changed their minds this morning, it's as clear as it's been yet :D

BBC weather said we would get Thunder this afternoon, now they are saying its going to be clear.... Their weather service is carp.

Back
Top Bottom