Thursday giggle

Man of Honour
A woman goes into a pet shop looking for a parrot. The assistant shows her a beautiful African Grey parrot, "What about this one Madam? A beautiful bird, I'm sure you'll agree, and it's an absolute steal at only £20."

"Why is it so cheap?" the woman asks.

"Well", replies the assistant "it use to live in a brothel and as a result it's language is a touch fruity!"

"Oh, I don't mind that", said the woman, making her mind up, "I'm broad minded and it'll be a laugh having a profane parrot."

So she buys the parrot and takes him home. Once safely in his new home, the parrot looks around and squawks at the woman, "**** me, a new brothel and a new madam!"

"I'm not a Madam and this isn't a brothel" says the woman indignantly.

A little later the woman's two teenage daughters arrive home. "A new brothel, a new madam, and now new whores," says the parrot when he sees the daughters. "Mum, tell your parrot to shut-up, we're not prostitutes," complained the girls, but they all see the funny side and have a laugh at their new pet.

A short while later, the woman's husband comes home and the parrot says, "Well **** me, a new brothel, a new madam, new whores, but the same old clients. How ya doin' Dave?"

Associate
Apparently, 1 in 5 people in the world are Chinese. And there are 5 people in my family, so it must be one of them.
It's either my mum or my dad. Or my older brother Colin.
Or my younger brother Ho-Cha-Chu.
But I think it's Colin.

Associate
My chinese girlfriend got so annoyed when I told her I thought all chinese people looked the same.

Or it could have been her mum who was annoyed, or her sister or her best friend. I really couldn't tell.

---------------

I confused my chinese girlfriend. I told her I wanted 69 in bed, and she said "I'll make you beef and broccoli after you finish ****ing me"

---------------

My fat girlfriend has just bought herself a belt that also has a built in clock.

It's the biggest waist of time.

Back
Top Bottom