Tim Westwood

Associate
he's a radio dj. whether you like his style and brand of hip hop or not.

as a club dj he's terrible. no skills.Just plays the current fashionable records. a bit like pat sharp with a bigger medallion.

if you're interested in going because you think you might like a hip hop night, go to a local one with decent guests.

Permabanned
It's funny that he gets such a slating when he's done so much to bring hip-hop to the Uk. Read up on him :). He might sound like a spacktard (granted, he definitely does). But he's done a lot for the UK hip hop scene. Respect is most definitely due.

Whats that then, playing music that glamourises black crime, robbing cars and "jacking" people.

Thanks Tim.

Soldato
I listen to hip hop and RnB all the time and love the US verison of Pimp My Ride, but I can't stand westwood in his terms "The mans a fool".

I don't listen to him on the radio or watch the UK verison of Pimp My Ride as simply.... I can't stand him, his playlist is off as well!!

Soldato
Can't stand him, his voice sends me in an uncontrollable rage, towards the tv. Who knows what would happen if I saw him in person. Probably give him a girl slap until he talked normal.

ROFLMAO!

Think I have the same reaction, I did listen to bits and pieces back on Radio 1 some years ago, but now if I was to hear him say "Drop Bombs" I'd go into a fit.

Soldato
Whats that then, playing music that glamourises black crime, robbing cars and "jacking" people.

Lol, he does play some woeful 'gangsta' rap. But he does also play a lot of golden years hip hop, especially when (as I mentioned above) he has old school guests. The gangster element isn't all show though. No idea what he's into but there have been 3 publicized 'attempts' on his life (shootings), so I spose in that respect he is a knob also. Hmm, my defense is weak :p. But take him with a pinch of salt and he's not that bad. Funny really.

Back
Top Bottom