Tim Westwood

Soldato
TTIUWP!

timew8.jpg

Soldato
Yerp he's a bit of a 'wigga'. He played at my Uni (Lincoln) didnt go, but friends said it was half decent. Tbh if its not your thing i'd go else where as at i guess you wont enjoy it. I like most similar stuff, but cant stand him.

Zane Lowe how ever, best night ever when he played at freshers week, i danced for about 5 hours solid, was a brilliant night, absolutley mint music, remixes of all kinds of things. He's here again, hopefully ill sneak in. If you can get him to play, your in for a treat! proper gets the crowd going!

Uploading videos to youtube, will post links when finished.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lGuUZi7tVsQ

more to come

Last edited:

Gee

Gee

Soldato
However much I hate Westwood, he does make me laugh.

Prepare for some gunshot, explosion and siren samples. Also the notorious "HOLLLAAAA" he says.

haha

Soldato
He's hilarious. How can you not like a middle aged white skinny man making a tool of himself as he says 'yeaaah maaan' and 'ride with the big dog'

Associate
all that comes to mind when it comes to westwood is " glastonbury fall back!" "now drop the cow"....
in other words.. hes a big rude boy.. very funny... plays hip hop london grime. rap but good stuff to dance to...

Soldato
westwoods a legend . hes doesnt harm anyone. hes amusing. hes brought A LOT of great music to the uk.

people only hate him because hes different. bit sad really

Associate
westwoods a legend . hes doesnt harm anyone. hes amusing. hes brought A LOT of great music to the uk.

people only hate him because hes different. bit sad really

He is funny, I can understand that becuase he covers that aspect of the music industry he would wear/talk/act like so, But why does he have to do the things with his hands as if hes actually in a gang.

Soldato
all that comes to mind when it comes to westwood is " glastonbury fall back!" "now drop the cow"....
in other words.. hes a big rude boy.. very funny... plays hip hop london grime. rap but good stuff to dance to...
Yeah. That Glastonbury advert on Radio 1 was genius..

"Tents - FALL BACK!
Cows - FALL BACK!
Rain - FALL BACK!

Westwood's coming to Glastonbury....."

The man's a brilliant source of humour.

Back
Top Bottom