Time And Date You Got Your 360? (The Hunt!)

Associate
A friend had pre-ordered 1 premium and 1 core so went to pick up the core on release day.
Went to somewhere I cant mention the same day for the wireless controller and Media remote.
Got the memory card 2 days later (when I realised I couldn't get onLive).
Had a Hdd and HDLead on backorder since 16/12/05 still gives a date of sometime february.
Got A shock 2 days ago when i walked into the local video rental store and they had a hardrive on the shelf for £70 and all the 360 games for rent. (Believe me it is a shock when you live in the caves of south wales)
The same video shop wreckon they'll have the HD lead for me this week.

Soldato
I managed to get one of the £360 Premium bundles that Asda had delivered on the 10th December 2005. (God seems so long ago).

I waited for 3.5 hours for it. The guy at the music & video section didn't even know they were getting any until I appeared and told him :D

Associate
Got one of the £360 Premium bundles from Asda as well. 10th December at about 1pm, just when they received their deliveries.

Caporegime
Just thought id revive this thread. :)

17th January (Yesterday) Game, phoned up a couple of days ago, said they were expecting a good amount in in the next week or so, so if i leave my name/number they'll keep me one, and give me a ring when they turn up, phoned me yesterday as they got 8 in. :cool:

Picked up a Premium with PGR3, King Kong, and Condemned for £370. :D

Probably the best place to get them Game.

Can't type for toffee
Don
Yup ring ya local game in the morn mate.

There was one on the shelf today priced at 279.99 (prem) I was returning something and said I'd have that as well only to be told sorry its sold (Well why the hell is it on the shelf :mad: bloody game muppets)

I also saw a poster saying prem and king kong for 299.99

They said they were expecting more tomorrow.

Soldato
Game in Southampton are still working thru their initial pre-order list ( as I have been told) but it doesnt surprise me that they put already sold stock out on display - sneaky so and so's

Back
Top Bottom