Time to cheer me up

Soldato
I've been being messed around by a girl for far too long. Roughly a year now of "Oh I do, oh I don't".

Several times recently I've said "this is it", only for my resistence to crumble as she convinced me I was being stupid, and it was my fault.

At the end of the day, I was miserable. Whether it's my own fault or not, I'm better off not being miserable. Not for a case of one-itis that I have (had?).

So tonight I made my final stand. I won't have been able to see her until Christmas anyway, so I've done it through email. Not ideal, but I am not a strong person over this matter, and I know I love her too much to make a real stand for this if I hear her voice.

But there's the back story. Unfortunately, I now feel worse than ever. I'm not proud of a couple of things I've said to her, but they needed to be said. So now I need to be picked up. Jokes, something funny, something uplifting, something happy, I don't care. Motivation to not fall back into old habits and just let her suck me back in again just to knock me down. I know you're all totally hilarious people, everyone on the interweb is right? So apply it! :(

Soldato
2 parts vodka, 1 part of Cointreau/Triple Sec, 1 part lemon juice and 3 parts cranberry juice. Just don't let anyone see you that in public :p

Soldato
Ok, more serious response :p I know you asked for motivational guff etc, but all the evidence tells me it's likely you'll fall into it again to be honest:

I've been being messed around... for far too long. Roughly a year now...

If you've let it drag on for a year then what's to stop it dragging on longer?

she convinced me I was being stupid, and it was my fault.

And she'll convince you again if she wants to.

I am not a strong person over this matter, and I know I love her too much to make a real stand for this if I hear her voice.

And this is why

Unfortunately, I now feel worse than ever.

Which leaves you particularly vulnerable to opening the door again for her in the near future.

So with all that in mind, I would prepare for more of the same. Alternatively, you could prove me wrong ;)

Soldato
I recommend a three day program. Day 1 and 3 are whisky and steak. Day 2 is spent getting over the hangover, dressing reasonably then finding a one night stand. Total cost is around £80 or so.

Caporegime
When you meet the right person you'll eventually think back to the time you posted a thread on a forum asking how you to get over something. It'll seem like a distant memory and although you'll probably think that you thought it was important at the time, you won't be able to quite work out why. It will not matter. It will be like reading something written by someone else, someone different, someone in awkward circumstances which you can't - right now - really understand or relate to much too but you hope things work out for them okay anyway.

The best bit is that it doesn't even matter whether you believe the above or not; it happens regardless :)

Soldato
But there's the back story. Unfortunately, I now feel worse than ever. I'm not proud of a couple of things I've said to her, but they needed to be said. So now I need to be picked up. Jokes, something funny, something uplifting, something happy, I don't care. Motivation to not fall back into old habits and just let her suck me back in again just to knock me down. I know you're all totally hilarious people, everyone on the interweb is right? So apply it! :(

I once picked up a Tesco trolley above my head whilst ****ed out of my skull and threw it at a group of unsuspecting chavs:eek:.

Soldato
I once picked up a Tesco trolley above my head whilst ****ed out of my skull and threw it at a group of unsuspecting chavs:eek:.

How many did you wipe out?

I can see you picking up a whole line of trolleys and using them as a staff to destroy scum.:p

Soldato
Knocking on seven years ago now so about 3-4 scrotes I think, they were just being mouthy to me and my friends and this was early hours of the morning outside a 24hr Tesco. We were all pretty hammered as we just came back from clubbing in Brighton.

Back
Top Bottom