Time to poo yourself again... Amnesia : Rebirth

Associate
Last time I played Amnesia, I was literally mooching/creeping around everywhere! I think I spent around 2 hours on the first part (whereas braver souls would have likely taken 10 mins to get to the stage I reached).

All the time I was playing I was looking for excuses to quit. I think I caved and decided to give the hallway a flick over with the vacumn. :o

Soldato
OP
No not at all, you couldn;t attack anything and had to run and hide. It made it all the more scarier.

IMO games stop being scary when you can kill the thing coming for you

This. Its a bit dump really if someone comes at you with a chainsaw in a game and you can kick/punch them to the floor. Would you try that in real life... (keyboard warriors need not apply)

Caporegime
ITT: Big girl's blouses :p

I found Dead Space very scary at times, and you could kill in those!
Couldn't ever get past the unkillable dude that chases after you.

Not because 'fraids, but because I suck at things where I have to rush, keep making too many mistakes. And the margin for error was small.

After I've failed to do something two or three times and not made any progress, I usually cba to keep trying. My younger self would be ashamed, but aint nobody got time for failing over and over :p

Associate
This. Its a bit dump really if someone comes at you with a chainsaw in a game and you can kick/punch them to the floor. Would you try that in real life... (keyboard warriors need not apply)

I would adopt boxing stance, thereby forcing my attacker to turn the chainsaw on themselves.

I have wishlisted this game, I hope it is decent. Soma was certainly enjoyable.

On the fright theme, I have installed Resident Evil 7 again. Played the beginning a while ago but moved on to other things. That was pretty frightening as I remember.

Back
Top Bottom