** TIME TO RAZE HELL WITH THE noblechairs HERO DOOM EDITION **

OcUK Staff
OP
General note about these gaming chairs. How comfortable are they? I've got an Aeron but it's quite old now and starting to get worn. I know you can replace most the parts on these but the arm-rest sliders are physically nackered over the years so it's gonna get expensive to replace.

I and many others find them very comfortable, firm at first but very comfortable over time and good for long hours at your desk gaming or working. Others have found them to be not be for them, so ultimately it's personal preference. We do offer a 30 day comfort guarantee on all noblechairs bought through OcUK though for peace of mind.

Associate
General note about these gaming chairs. How comfortable are they? I've got an Aeron but it's quite old now and starting to get worn. I know you can replace most the parts on these but the arm-rest sliders are physically nackered over the years so it's gonna get expensive to replace.

I've been looking at chairs a bit (the green plastic garden one I've been sitting in for years is doing my back in, haha) ... and browsing various subreddits the advice seems to largely be to stick to things like Herman Miller or Steelcase ... so if you've got an Aeron and it works for you (I know different people feel differently about stuff) then maybe stick to ergonomic office chairs ... another advantage of the mesh ones is that it'll be much cooler on you, and our summers seem to extend into September now.......

Back
Top Bottom