Timeless/ageless car design/concept

Zip

Zip

Soldato
Firestar_3x said:
But 0-60 in 3.9 just about 200mph in 1983, it was amazing!

Back looks alright old 911 lights front looks better!
Im not going by performance here :p

They really should have put an MK1 MR2 style back window on that thing :\

This car holds it well(Well i think it does) It has to be the Top of the range STI or P1 or 22B model though :) (none of this lower model cheap stuff)

sc2.jpg

Zip

Zip

Soldato
Clarkey said:
the scoob is pretty ugly, they sold purely on the performance.

I would say its still timeless.

And i dont find it ugly :(
Damm chavs making you think they are so evil :(
They have legendary status here aslong as they are still clean and havnt been chaved :)

Soldato
a timeless one car is one that looks modern now considering how old it is

a mini looks like a 1960s bubble to me :p

i am going to be VERY biased here so dont shoot me :p but the 206 is fairly timeless, seeing as its now 8 or so years old and still doesnt look out of place next to other brand new superminis :)

Man of Honour
Smiley Man said:
i am going to be VERY biased here so dont shoot me :p but the 206 is fairly timeless, seeing as its now 8 or so years old and still doesnt look out of place next to other brand new superminis :)

8 years is far too new to be saying that, there are numerous 8 year old cars which, whilst they hardly look old now, are far from timeless. In another 8 years the 206 will look old.

Soldato
[TW]Fox said:
A quick straw poll - is there ANYONE here who, when given a choice of one of three cars completely free would chose the Honda:

a) 1997 Honda NSX 3.0
b) 1997 Ferrari F355
c) 1997 Porsche 911

I would have to drive them first really. I have a thing, maybe unfounded against ferraris I just don't like the look of them, I would take the porsche over the ferrari, I am undecided between the NSX and Ferrari.

Of course you could always stick a turbo in the back of the NSX and have some fun. :D

Then I heard this:

Wikipedia said:
On July 20, 2005, a mere several days after the announcement of the closure of current NSX production, Honda CEO Takeo Fukui announced that a new NSX was under development and would sport a Formula 1-inspired V10 motor, with speculation that it might have the SH-AWD (Super Handling All Wheel Drive) system from the Acura RL. In addition, he stated it would be ready within three to four years.

:D

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
Sorry for being boringly predictable but....

former_0162l.jpg

former_0163l.jpg

There's something beutifully minimalistic about the FD. It just looks like the bodywork has been 'draped' over a smooth, aerodynamic skeleton :cool:

Not bad for a 15-year-old design :cool:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom