Tinned Heinz Macaroni Cheese Review *exclusive*

Permabanned
pfft..I usually eat a pack of that freshly pasta (the ones with filling ie spinach and ricotta) and they're 250g? With sauce.

M0T

M0T

Soldato
pfft..I usually eat a pack of that freshly pasta (the ones with filling ie spinach and ricotta) and they're 250g? With sauce.

Doesn't that weight include the filling? Also fresh pasta is heavier than dry, dry takes on more water than fresh as it cooks.

Soldato
Hah I just found a tin of this in the cupboard having not been shopping for a bit, how truly awful it is. Smelt like cat food having opened the can. I don't truly appreciate how Heinz can even think it's fit for human consumption. Eurgh.

Soldato
Hah I just found a tin of this in the cupboard having not been shopping for a bit, how truly awful it is. Smelt like cat food having opened the can. I don't truly appreciate how Heinz can even think it's fit for human consumption. Eurgh.

Don't people even try to upscale these things? sprinkle some dried parsly, maybe mix in some hard cheese and cook it in a pan for christ sake!

Soldato
I found a tin of heinz spaghetti bolognase in the cupboard this week. Wasn't a fan, but jesus christ.....how can anyone eat the tinned mac and cheese.

It's the worst food you can buy in this country.

Back
Top Bottom