• v04vv24.png
    v04vv24.png
    136.8 KB · Views: 2
  • Akvan8q.png
    Akvan8q.png
    255.6 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Soldato
Haha I have a feeling I'd fall over on the first hairpin, I need to get more seat time on mildly interesting roads before I head to Europe, but once things in the world are a little more stable I'd like to do a proper mountain trip on the bike (so next summer/autumn). :cool:

Man of Honour
OP
Haha I have a feeling I'd fall over on the first hairpin, I need to get more seat time on mildly interesting roads before I head to Europe, but once things in the world are a little more stable I'd like to do a proper mountain trip on the bike (so next summer/autumn). :cool:

To be fair @arfoll fell over at the first hairpin he saw when we rode together.

He will come back with some lies about me falling on gravel.

Last edited:
Soldato
I did a few of those roads a while back on the Multistrada, absolute riding heaven! And the coffee shops at the top of the passes add extra bliss as you get to sit and watch all the other bikes/cars go by.

Kreeeeeeeeeeeeee, where abouts are you based? I'm moving to Amsterdam from San Francisco next week for good (getting the hell out of this place...). I've put in an order for a new Multistrada 1260 S Grand Tour so should be in the saddle in a couple of weeks. I'm tempted to get a trip in for a long weekend to the northern Italian alps before the weather goes sour. If you're looking for a riding buddy, let me know.

Soldato
I’d happily show you around the alps. I live right in the middle of them.

Awesome! The last time I did a trip around the alps was a while back, 5 years ago now maybe? But it was coming from the UK when I lived there just before I moved to the US.

I did around 4,500 miles in just over a week, camping half of the trip. Truly the highlight of my motorcycling career thus far.

Man of Honour
OP
Awesome! The last time I did a trip around the alps was a while back, 5 years ago now maybe? But it was coming from the UK when I lived there just before I moved to the US.

I did around 4,500 miles in just over a week, camping half of the trip. Truly the highlight of my motorcycling career thus far.

The Pyrenees and the Dolomites are pretty decent, but nowhere I have ridden compared to the true Alps.

Soldato
This was my bike on that trip at the top of one of the passes, I did so many that week I can't remember which one haha. That and I barely took any pictures, captured some videos though.

Lesson I learnt, I took WAY too much camping stuff, the bike was fully loaded up. But yea, I'll ping you when I get the bike and start doing tours.

ykrk9f4.png

Back
Top Bottom