Toilet not flushing, how do you adjust it? (pic)

Soldato
push the ball down, run the silver nut on the arm to the right... then move the bolt that its on, to the left. that will increase the gap between the bolt and the pin, and let it fill further.

if ya get my drift

edit : i didnt read thread properly sorry. like someone said i think the problem is likely to be the syphon washer, its probably split or something and stopping the toilet flush every time.

Associate
kill%20it%20with%20fire.jpg

Had to be done :p

Associate
the problem will be the membrane that forces the water into the flush, youll have to take the whole thing apart to get to it, but the membrane will only be a quid or so... * its connected to the rod that the wire pulls up when you use the lever *

i know coz mine went not too long ago.

BTW, you need to take the old one with you to make sure you get the right pattern..

Mike

Soldato
OP
Hi guys,

Thanks for the help,

It's fixed now, but im not sure out of the two methods, which worked...

I tried tightening the nut, it didnt seem to do anything, so I just pulled the plastic arm bit up and it clicked...Pulled it up again, it clicked again!

So it might be just a simple click into place mechanism!

Anyway it works now! LOL

Soldato
SeanyK said:
Hardly...Its watercooled! :D :rolleyes:

<bad I know!>

i think it was made by thermaltake though, thats where the problem was, the toilet cistern was made by thermaltake!
they never was good at the watercooling thing.

Soldato
Von Luck said:
Surely you do? The ballcock needs to go higher before it cuts off the flow of water. Having the ballcock lower would cut the flow with less water in the cistern.

What Nelson has said looks right to me.

The guy said:
if you want the water level in the Cistern to rise, you want the ballcock to go up.

Take the lid off of your toilet. Pull the flush.

The ballcock will now fall and lo and behold water will come into the systern. Pick your ballcock up. No water!

What you have posted is different to what the other chap said.

Soldato
I had a similar problem once, you need to ensure that when the crank is turned, the boot kicks the bucket causing the marble to run down the track. It should then be a simple case of the larger ball launching the diver off of the seesaw into the tub, making the cage fall on the mouse.

Back
Top Bottom