Toilet Paper Orientation

Soldato
Going to throw a spanner in the works. I have a vertical bog roll holder, so i have left or right. Usually right.

But I would agree with over in all other situations.

Soldato
I buy the cheap bog roll. No point in wasting money on fancy stuff when you are just going to flush it away. Also the heavy quilted stuff tends to block my bog up.

mjt

mjt

Soldato
Obviously it's over!!

However, I'm just about to move in with my girlfriend and she says the opposite! :eek: :eek:

Not quite sure how long our relationship will last.....

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
You use more TP buying cheap ass rolls because they're so thin and small. I think LeeUK pulls off a fist full and scrapes off excess leading to clogs...Or something.

Soldato
What toilet paper?

I primarily take a steamer right before having a shower in the mornings. If that is the case, why waste my (over hanging) toilet paper?

The above, is in part why 4 rolls of toilet paper lasted me 6 weeks before needing to buy more!

Since getting stricken by hay fever, the usage has risen three-fold :(

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
What toilet paper?

I primarily take a steamer right before having a shower in the mornings. If that is the case, why waste my (over hanging) toilet paper?

The above, is in part why 4 rolls of toilet paper lasted me 6 weeks before needing to buy more!

Since getting stricken by hay fever, the usage has risen three-fold :(

So you take a dump and because you're going to have a shower you don't wipe letting the shower wash the turd stains down your leg, into your bath/shower etc?

I don't understand how people can do this, the same as people who / in the shower instead of hopping over the loo.

Back
Top Bottom